Chapter Five: Say you won't let go

I'm so in love with you

And I hope you know

Darling your love is more

than its worth in gold

We've come so far my dear

Look how we've grown

And I wanna stay with you

Until we're grey

Just say you won't let go

James Arthur - say you won't let go

Edwards POV

I wouldn't say I was the typical teenage boy that you would class me as. I live in a house full of vampires, and my mother is a witch/vampire hybrid. Freaked out yet? Well my sisters are over 200 years older than me, so that makes me the youngest by far.

My life hasn't been exactly perfect, I've been lonely sometimes, when my family goes on those hunting trips and my mother goes into her spell room. She sometimes spends days in there, I've grown up to fend for myself. I guess my parents still live in the era where they both grew up in. But my sisters. . . Pft. . . They feel the need to make all my choices for me. Because I'm that petty half vampire hybrid.

"You did what?!" I yelled, clenching my fists to my sides as I stare at all three of my sisters who look smug before me.

"Oh come on Eddie." Yasmine rolled her eyes. "We're just looking out for you, that vamp could be a freak."

The gorgeous brunette who walked into my tutor room today? A freak? She must be insane.

"You just basically called yourself a freak. Nice one sis." I snarled at her. Yasmine scowled back at him and turned to Mollie who was stood next her with her arms across her chest.

"Edward, we're just being cautious about what type of vampire you are mated to." Mollie sighed and turned around and headed towards the kitchen. "We are your family. We look out for you, get over it."

She sat down at the kitchen counter and picked up her book and started to read. Typical.

"Get over it Mollie? Get over it? You practically harassed her!" I seethed through clenched teeth, pushing past Amanda who was oblivious to what was going on, and snatched the book out of my sisters hands and threw it across the kitchen.

Jesus Eddie calm it. Curse my mother for putting those stupid mind links on us. It's annoying.

Shut it Yasmine.

"Oi! You stop it Edward Masen! You stop it right now! All we try to do is protect you! So don't you dare get angry at us for meeting the woman who you will spend the rest of your life with." Amanda snapped, picking up the book from the floor and handing it back to Mollie. "We're not here to interfere. We're here to protect you ."

"I don't need you to protect me anymore." I sighed, bowing my head in defeat against my three immortal sisters.

"We know Edward." Yasmine sighed, "but you're still our baby brother."

"I know you guys care about me. Believe me I do, but I've never experienced this. You  have. Let me just experience this on my own." I said. Before they could reply, Robert and Shawn came through the door with Dad.

"They picking on you again Edward?" Dad chuckled, nudging Yasmine in the shoulder.

I smiled lightly and shook my head. Dad, who I was named after, approached me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. "Don't lie to me boy." He smiled.