Chapter Six: Love Drought

A/N Hello again!! Sorry for a long wait, I have no excuse for not updating. I just haven't. BUTTTT in this chapter you get a taste of what the 'mating bond' is all about from Edward's sisters. I hope you all enjoy!!

Beware Unedited...

Mollie xx

Bella's POV

Once both me and Edward parted ways, I walked slowly back home, remembering what events had taken place today. Edward was beyond amazing. Just the way our lips melted together, it was the most out of this world feeling on this planet. Our bodies know each other, they know what we want and what each other needs without our minds to tell us so. I never knew being mated felt like this. Of course I heard the minds of my family, and Carlisle and Esme who explained thoroughly how they felt towards each other. But it was never enough.

But now. Now, I can't even imagine a life without this boy I met only a mere 12 hours ago.

"Bella!" Alice squeaked as I approached our new house. You kinky bitch she thought. Of course she knew.

"Yes Alice?" I asked innocently, reaching the porch where she was stood with her hands on her hips.

"Spill."

"No."

"Come on Bella!" She whined, throwing her head back. I rolled my eyes and pushed past her, opening the front door to find all my family with curious eyes.

I huffed and walked into the lounge area where they were all sitting. Alice came skipping in behind me and bounced into Jaspers lap, and she kissed his cheek.

"They'll be here soon," Alice commented as I walked past them all to the stairs. "1 hour to be exact."

Emmett wolf whistled as I made my way past them and Rose decided that she would 'slap my ass'. We all know what happened you little hoe she commented through her thoughts with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes.

"You might as well all drop the act of confusion." I sighed at them. Looking over at Carlisle and Esme who both wore supportive grins on their faces as Esme was curled into his side on the love seat. "I know Alice couldn't keep her big gob shut."

Alice looked like she was going to burst in excitement, the only thing keeping her calm was Jaspers gift. Which was still struggling to contain Alice's excitement.

She is going to explode any seco--

"IM JUST SO HAPPY THAT HE'S FINALLY HERE!!" She squealed, shaking in Jaspers arms. "OUR SISTER HAS FOUND HER MATE AND ALMOST HAD SEX WITH HIM IN A MEADOW."

Oops. She thought.

"Alice!" I seethed, running my hand through my hair. "It wasn't like that."

Well maybe it was. But could we help it? Two newly mated Vampires, well Vampire in our case, can't help but take advantage of the feeling between us. I knew they all understood, being mated and all. But this was different. I've never come across anything like Edward before, our relations ship was unique.

I sighed and sat down in the closet arm chair. Carlisle was first to speak up, after Alice anyway.

"Alice, maybe you should just let Bella be at this moment. She's found her mate after all," he stopped, looked at me and smiled. "This is all new to her, just like it was when we found our other halves."

"When they do arrive, don't harass them." Esme added, looking at all her children wth pleading eyes. Her eyes especially lingering on Alice and Emmett.