25. Fun Sexy Time

Harry looked at me like he was on a mission.

He turned and quickly walked over to me, pinning me against the wall, grabbing my wrists, pulling them over my head and holding them against the wall as well.

"Harry what the fuck do you th-"

"Stop talking," he said, breath fanning over my face from how close we were.

"I don't know who you think yo-"

"I said, stop talking," he repeated leaning so close to my face that I could feel his nose brush against mine.

"I was supposed to be upset with you. I was supposed to come here, have some sort of argument with you, let you yell at me then feel bad about it but that changed once I saw you. You look fucking amazing and its been incredibly hard for me to... contain myself all night."

"You've been ignoring me, you wouldn't even look at me," I pointed out.

"Because if I did, I knew I'd probably cum in my pants, Ryder. You don't know what you do to me," he whispered as he ducked his head down and began kissing my neck.

"Holy shit Harry I didn't know you could be daddy as fuck," I mumbled more to myself than to him.

He chuckled and brought his face back up to mine. "Tell me what I do to you."

"Give me a fucking headache," I said with a laugh but he didn't laugh this time. He took one hand to continue holding my wrists up and placed the other one on my neck to keep our faces insanely close.

"Tell me what I do to you," he demanded but I stayed silent, unaware of the answer myself.

I'm guessing my silence didn't please him because he took one leg to move my knee and spread my legs then place himself between them. He pressed himself against me, hard, and slowly began grinding himself against me. I was wearing a dress, so he was grinding directly against my panties and it felt fucking fantastic.

"Tell me what I do to you baby," he whispered sending chills down my spine. His eyes were a darker different shade of green and his pupils were dilated as he watched me completely surrendered to him against this wall. This was overwhelming as fuck. I had this new spontaneous daddy type Harry, grinding on me and being demanding when I was used to my fluffball Harry who sang Katy Perry and put his head down whenever I snapped at him.

"You turn me on, like a lot," I said breathlessly trying to hold back a moan as he grinded harder against me.

"Tell me how you feel," he said with his mouth only inches away from mine. I wanted so desperately to kiss him, I'd been thinking about it all night and here he was, only a few inches away from my lips.

"What?"

"Tell me. How you feel."

I stared at him, not knowing what to say because I had no idea how I felt. I've never been good with the whole "feelings" shit, so impulsively I took control of the situation and pulled his lips to mine. At first he was hesitant but nonetheless he kissed me back. With our lips still attached he brought me over to the sink and hoisted me up on top of it.

His lips felt like heaven and I thought the moment couldn't get any better, until I felt Harry's hand on my lower stomach slowly making its way down south and I was not about to stop him. He continued to kiss me almost as though he was afraid that this would be the last time he would be able to.

"Hey Ryder, hurry up I have to use the bathroom, you've been in there for like forever! And to make matters worse, I can't find Harry!" I heard Clarissa whine from outside the bathroom door as she banged on it.