30. Nothing But Regrets

Ryder

People.

So many fucking people.

I've been to a party before but this one was huge. Zayn wasn't lying when he said that everyone would be here. At first I'd thought maybe I might be slightly over dressed, but the girls here were making my outfit look as if I was on my way to church. Dresses so short that I could see their ass cheeks and they jumped around and danced.

At least they were having fun.

"There are more people here than I thought, you guys still wanna stay or is it too crowded," Zayn said loudly over the music.

"Let's just stay, we already wasted the gas money to get here," Harry answered and Zayn nodded.

"Okay I'll go get us a round of drinks," Niall said before shortly coming back with a tray full of shots.

Suddenly I felt Kayleena shaking my arm attempting to pull me into the swarm of people in the dance floor.

"No ma'am, I am not going out there," I said firmly shaking my head.

"Ryder what?! Come on you love dancing!" Kayleena exclaimed.

"I know I do but-"

"But nothing. Lets do that hip thingy that your so good at. You know, when we wind our hips then sway and shit to the beat. We always have all the boys looking and tryna holla at us," she said with a wink.

As I was about to decline once again, Baby boy by Beyoncé came on and I could no longer resist. I went to our table and quickly took 3 shots straight. After coughing a few times, I walked back to Kayleena.

"Fuck, okay come on just this one song," I said and she squealed grabbing my hand and leading us to the dance floor.

baby boy you stay on my mind, fulfill my fantasies.

I think about you all the time, I see you in my dreams.

I closed my eyes and let my body move with along with the music. I felt like Beyoncé in the actual video for this song. I could already feel the alcohol running through my veins making me want to do nothing but dance.

So that's exactly what I did.

I danced for almost an hour, until I got tired and needed more drinks.

Walking back to our table, I saw the tray of drinks refilled and Clarissa sitting in the booth with Niall who looked incredibly bored.

"Hey why are you two just sitting here, don't you wanna dance or something?" I asked taking a seat.

"I want to go talk to the girl over at the bar, the brunette with the red heels on," he said pointing her out to me. Turning my head I saw a girl with long brown hair who looked to be around eighteen or nineteen sitting at the bar alone, looking like she needed a Niall to keep her company.

"Go for it dude."

"I would but someone doesn't want me to leave her alone," he said glaring at Clarissa from the corner of his eye.

"She's not alone, I'm here now she'll stay with me. Go get that girl's number," I waved him off and not even a second later he was up from the table and at the bar.

"Come dance with me."

"No," she immediately declined.

"Alright, then I'm leaving."

"W-what? You told Niall you'd stay with me," she said frantically.

"No, I told Niall that you'd stay with me. If you don't want to come with me that's your own choice Princess. But I think that you should come on out to the dance floor and let loose for a little. Take a drink or two if you need it and lets go have fun," I said with a smile.