End Of The Tunnel... End Of The Book...

''When you spot the light at the end of the tunnel, trust the darkness to get you there.''

-aftermaths (Rebecca)

There's a light at the end of that dark tunnel. And there may be dark times, but you've got to trust the dark times to lead into better, brighter times.

Thank you, Rebecca, for a fine quote, to the end of a fine book...

And so comes to end Quotable Quotes... 200 quotes... 200 parts... But everything that has a beginning has an end, Neo...

I am proud to have written this book, and am proud to have the people who supported me through it, and gave me their wonderful quotes...

aftermaths

Silivrennial

Reretzu

funny_thg

Urvelniel

amnielsen0012

lacoco

MaryamLilyAuriella

ThatGirlWhoWrites321

hopefischer

In_His_Shadow

NORAJC56

lotrlover123

Baggins4298

RubyWolfess

And everyone else!

I love everyone who gave me quotes to use in this book, for without you, there would be no book.

I'm proud to have written this book. Just over two months in existence, it gained 130,000 Reads, and 3,700 Votes, and I can only hope it continues to gain more... It also managed to reach a height of:

Non-Fiction #26\ Other #141

Thank you for it all!

Quotable Quotes is one of the few books on Wattpad to have hit 200 Parts, with the only other I know of being The UnSlut Project.

I can not thank you guys anymore. I'm seriously getting a little teary-eyed right now...

I, umm... All I can say is thank-you for everything...

I plan to make a sequel, so check that out if you get the chance...

*NOTE* THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN MADE!!! QUOTABLE QUOTES: BOOK II! ALSO, CHECK OUT THE SPIN-OFF OF QOUTABLE QUOTES, DID YOU KNOW! THANK-YOU!

And thank you... I love you all... Have a good night...

“People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.”