Introduction

Normal Point of View:

There once was a rich couple who longed to have a child. Finally their wish came true. The couple was blessed with a beautiful baby girl, who they named Stevi. Everyone in town was invited to the Christening, even those who weren't wealthy.

         Everyone who came had a gift for the babe. Among those guests were 3 fairies. The first one gave the baby girl the gift of beauty. The second one gave her the gift of song.

Just as the third fairy was about to give her gift a mysterious wind occurred. Then a mysterious being appeared. It was Ember, their miserable and grouchy nabor from next door. She was angry because she had not received an invitation to the Christening. "Listen here everyone, for I to have a gift for the child. Stevi will grow in grace and beauty but before the sun sets on her 18th birthday. She will die after pricking her finger on the spindle of a spinning weal." said the wicked fairy as she cursed the baby girl.

Then Ember disappeared in a cloud of smoke leaving the poor parents scared. "Don't worry, I still have my gift to give. I can't undo this curse but I can soften it." Said The Third Fairy as she takes out her wand. "If Stevi so ever pricks her finger. She will not die but just fall into a deep sleep, only a kiss of true love will break the spell."

So the 3 Fairies decided they would take Stevi out of town and raise her until she is about to turn 18. Her parents agreed as long as they kept her away from spinning weals.