Tim

Rosalina's Point of View:
My Aunts have been so overprotective of me over the years. I mean they won't allow me to meet anyone or even date. I can't even go to a regular school.

At first I thought it was weird that all of a sudden they were going to have this British student stay in our house. I didn't care though, I wanted to finally interact with someone other than my Aunts. I always dreamed of my true love and hopefully I will find him. Maybe this guy might be him but who am I thinking. What British College Student is gonna want a weird girl like me?

Anyway, we made our way to the airport to the International Gates and out walked a handsome young man with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. He looked exactly like the boy I've seen in my dreams.

*Picture Up top*

He then smiled at me and looked at me with loving eyes.

I smiled back and I couldn't believe it, he was actually real

"Hello you must be Mr. Abbott, I'm Flower, and this is Fiona, Maria and this is our niece Rosalina." Aunt Fiona said as she introduced us and shook his hand.

I shook his hand and I blushed.

Tim's Point of View:
Rosalina, what a beautiful name, just like her. The minute I saw her, my heart stopped. She was the most beautiful girl, I've ever seen. I couldn't believe it, I've just landed in America and I've already fallen for a girl I just met. "That's a beautiful name for a lovely girl." I said as we shook hands. "Thank you." She said as she blushed. Wow, even her voice was beautiful.

"I'm sorry Tim but Rosalina is off limits!" said her Aunt Flower

My heart shattered when she said that.

Rosalina's Point of View:
"Why is that?" asked Time
"Because she's not allowed to date!" answered Aunt Flower

It's not fair, I'm almost 18, I should be allowed to date! I just don't get it!

So after we got Tim we went to baggage claim and got his bags. Then we took him home and got him settled in.

A few days later while my Aunts were out. I went to go see my animal friends and sing and dance in the woods. Luckily it was Saturday

*Play Video* Once Upon a Dream- Emily Osmund

Tim's Point of View:
Schools been ok so far, however I've been having trouble concentrating in class. I can't get Rosalina out of my mind. I've been trying to talk to her but anytime I get a chance her Aunts are there. I really want to talk to Rosalina and get to know her before the semester ends.

Today while I was outside I heard the most beautiful singing voice I ever heard. I went to where I heard it and saw no one was there. As I kept walking I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful voice. I hoped whoever was singing it was a beautiful girl.

Rosalina's Point of View:
"You know, my Aunts always treat me like a child. I mean they never want me to meet anyone but you know something, I have fooled them I have met someone." I said to my animal friends

"Who?" asked the owl

"Oh a boy."
"He's tall and handsome and so romantic." I answered as I started to think about him.

Then the animals asked what we did.

"We walk together and talk together and just before we say goodbye. He takes me in his arms and I wake up. Sadly it's only in my dreams but they say if you dream something more than once it's sure to come true and I've seen him so many times." I answered Sadly

*Play Video Up Top* Once Upon A Dream Duet

Tim's Point of View:
I continued to make my way through the woods. As I was walking I heard that beautiful singing voice again.

Rosalina:
"I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
the gleam in your eyes
is so familiar a gleam
Yet I know it's true
that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
the way you did once upon a dream
La-aahh... La-aahh...
La-aahh-aahh-aahhh... aahhh... aahhhh.."

I looked to see who and where the voice was coming from and I couldn't believe it. That beautiful voice was Rosalina, my Rosalina. It's music to my ears. Her voice was so beautiful that I couldn't resist joining in.

Tim:
" I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream"

Rosalina:
" I know you
the gleam in your eyes
is so familiar a gleam"

Tim:
"And I know
it's true that visions are seldom all they seem"

Both:
"But if I know you
I know what you'll do"

Rosalina:
"You'll love me at once"

Tim:
"The way you did once"

Both:
"Upon a dream"

Rosalina:
"Love me at once
the way you did once"

Both:
"Upon a dream"

The minute we finished singing, I took her in my arms and looked down at her lovingly.

Rosalina's Point of View:

"Oh, hello."

"I'm sorry Rosalina, I didn't mean to frighten you."

"It wasn't that, it's just that to me you're still a...."

"A stranger?" asked Tim

"Yes" I answered a little frightened"

"Rosalina we've met before but we haven't gotten to know each other yet. Now that we're finally alone. I want you to know that I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said as he kissed my hand.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I asked as we sat down on a tree stump

"Yes I do." He answered as he took my hand again and kissed it

He was so cute and his accent makes my heart melt!

*Tims's Point of View*
So Rosalina and I spent our time talking and getting to know each other. It turns out, she was a very nice girl and she loved animals. She even  learned how to sing from the birds. Although I'm just getting to know her, I'm beginning to fall even more in love with her.

      She told me about what it was like growing up here in the states and I told her what it was like growing up in England. Rosalina has officially stolen my heart and I don't want to be without her. If only my semester here was longer.

We literally spent the entire afternoon together. I even took her out for lunch. She really is beautiful, inside and out. Hair of brunette dyed partially blonde, lips as red as the rose, beautiful brown eyes and porcelain skin. When she speaks, she makes my heart melt even more. As our hands touched across the table. I had wished the moment would never end. I had finally found the girl of my dreams.

At that point, I couldn't help myself, I kissed her cheek.

*Rosalina's Point of View*
    When he kissed my cheek, I couldn't help it, I kissed back. Just when our lips were about to touch, I realized my Aunts were gonna be home soon.

I stood up to leave but Tim sat me back down.
"Rosalina, what's wrong?" He asked taking my hand back in his.

"My Aunts are gonna be home soon! They can't know we left the house and were together!" I answered panicking.

Tim paid the bill and we ran out of the restaurant and back to the house. Luckily we made it back in time before my Aunt's got back. If we didn't we would've been in so much trouble. I know I'm just getting to know Tim but I really do think I love him and he's the one for me.