Chapter 1

Heyyyyy look it's Sammy!

So I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, never expected this to get to almost 500 ON ONE PART!

Gosh you guys thank you!

Anyways on to chapter 1

Oh by the way his friends are going to be random people ok? Ok!
------

-Hazels POV-

Why does class have to be so boring on the first day? Sitting here with Sam next to me the teacher finally lets us do whatever we please and I instantly whip my head towards Sam with a creepy smile. "Hey babe how much for a good time," I say while badly wiggling my eyes. Even fake flirting isn't my thing.

"Excuse me but I'm married," he says showing me one of his ring pops he brought today.

"Do not worry she already said it's ok," I try to say sexually but end up snorting out of laughter making him laugh with me. During this little session of laughter I managed to already have all the girls glaring at me making me a bit uneasy. Man I just become a cliche over and over again.

------

After first period I had to walk to second alone since me and Sam doesn't have this one. I walk in quickly and go straight to the back table and sit down as everyone stares at me in shock and sympathy. Is their something wrong? Is it cause I don't have Sam with me? Trust me I wish I did fellow class mates.

Class starts and I'm all alone at my table as everyone else has the normal capacity of 4-5. As the teacher starts talking hot biker dude walks in with his fellow biker dudes be hind him. "Mr. Dallas, Mr. Sanchez, Mr. Gold you are late."

"Yeah whatever," one of the biker dudes say as he walks with the other one and hot biker dude up the stairs when they suddenly stop to look at me in surprise.

"Hey how's it going," I say with a small wave and hot biker dude snaps out of it first.

"You're in our spot I suggest you move," he says taking a step but my oblivious self pays no mind.

"Oh sorry here," I say scooting the chair over a bit to add more room causing the squeak noise from chair making the whole situation more awkward. Everyone stayed quiet even the teacher seeing how this wants to play out.

"That's not what I meant," hot biker dude says with a twitch of his eye. After me looking at him blankly he sighs and just sits down shocking everyone even his friends. As the teacher goes over what we are going to do the bikers look over at me. "What's your name?"

"Hazel how about you?" I ask looking at all of them. Now that I finally look at them they all are pretty hot also.

"I'm Cameron," the hot biker dude says.

"I'm Icarus," the tan skinned with green eyes and brown hair one says.

"And I'm Dani," the last one says with a smile.

Who knew after that they won't keep their mouth shut.

---------

Like it? I know what you're thinking:

FINALLY SHE UPDATED OH MY GOD!!!!!

-Haze