Prolouge

Not going to put a picture of myself cause no thanks.
--------
-Hazels POV-
"Ugh new schools suck!!!" I groan to my best friend next to me.

"Hazel be quiet you complain to much why am I your friend?" Sam said.

"Wow I love you to, and what are you talking about your the one that is always crazy," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop talking," he said knowing I'm right.

"OH LOOK WE ARE HERE!!!" I scream knowing I'm hurting his ear. I get out of the car and sniff the air. Don't judge.

So what happened was me and Sam got kicked out of our old school because we were 'mentally unstable' but now we are here. That other school was full of idiots.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I am Hazel Monroe. I have blonde hair that goes pin straight, all my outfits consist of converse, band shirt, and leggings. I am a constant A student and yes I wear glasses. People classify me as a nerd but I don't care. I mean I have a good life. My best friend will become popular in a matter of seconds but will still hang out with me. Yes I am that one child that gets bullied by girls but as Sam puts it they're just "jealous" yeah right. That's the only bad thing apart from my mom hating me. Oh yeah forgot to tell you that, my mother hates me because I'm not the perfect girl she wanted. Anyways let me stop boring you and get back to my life.

"Sam carry me," I said out of no where surprising him.

"What?"

"Carry me my feet hurt," I said.

"Yeah how about no," he said as we walked to our locker. I looked around and caught eyes with one guy.

His light brown hair is gelled up in the front, he had golden brown eyes which held no emotion in them, he had the chiseled jaw which I just want to go up to a run my fingers across it. His whole out fit screamed 'don't mess with me' seeing as he's wearing a wife beater with a black leather jacket, he has on some black jeans and some work boot, I see a hint of tattoo on his wrist and-

"Hazel?" someone asks snapping me back to reality to see it was Sam.

"Hmm?"

"It's time to go to first block," he said and I nodded walking with him. I turn back around to see Mr. Bad boy smirking before walking away.

What did I get myself into?
---
Here's the prologue so what do you think? I didn't put much because I don't want you to know so much right now but yeah.
The only 2 characters you know is Sam and Hazel but there will be so many more don't worry.
AND I USED MY NAME IN DIS YAY!!!
Unlike the other book I deleted...
Anyways Byyyyyye
-Haze