Over Hearing

Sqaishey's POV

"Oh my goodness, they are so perfect together!" the first girl shouts.

"Calm down Hannah, why do you always ship Sqamy? They totally don't belong together." The second girl says. I don't know who they are shipping or what they are talking about, but I just stay quite. I am eavesdropping, and standing on the toilet so they don't see my feet.

"Well, Lilly, I know that Squid is dating Nicole, but just imagine if a squid married a mermaid. That would be adorable!. Or even if they just dated." Hannah swooned slightly making Lilly giggle.

"Ok, I have to admit, it was a match made in the sea, but I don't think they are the best possible couple. Why waste your time on the idea of ships when there is no way they could happen? You know who I ship?" Hannah shakes her head and Lilly continues. "I ship Sqampy." At that I start paying even more attention. I have heard of Sqamy before, though I didn't know who it was, but I have never heard of Sqampy.

"Who's that Lilly? I have never heard of Sqampy before." At least I'm not alone. Lilly just laughs. "Sqampy is only the best ship ever. I mean did you see them up on stage?!? There was definitely some sparks." I quickly have to cover my mouth to prevent a gasp from escaping. There was only one other show today besides for the one I was in, and that was the costume contest. You could barely see the people's heads, so there was no way anyone could have "sparks" while wearing a giant boxy head. That leaves my show. And they had already shipped Amy with Squid, meaning that they were either shipping me with KittyCake, or Squid with him, and frankly, there were no sparks between them. They looked like they wanted to grab their swords and knock each other off of the giant book case.

That means that I was the one being shipped with Stampy. My. . . crush? Even though I liked him as a friend, and I think he liked me too, I think friends are all we will ever be. Plus, I have Jacob, and I don't need Stampy, besides, I will probably never see him again after tomorrow. Then the convention will end and we will go our separate ways.

I quickly lifted up my gift bag that I accidently carried in and held it by my face, which was quite red. I jumped off the toilet and ran out the door, but they saw me and saw my reflection in the mirror. They chased after me, but by then, I wasn't holding the bag up, I was in a full out sprint. I ran around the convention center and shoved a door close behind me. I was in some sort of office, out of breath with my back to the door. I was looking down, but when I looked up, I saw Stampy and Squid staring at me with wide, nervous eyes. My face turned even redder then it was from running and I stood up tall. I started to walk to the door and out of the room, when Stampy grabbed my hand. He looked at me with wide eyes like he was begging to keep what I saw quite, but the thing is, I didn't see anything. I shook my head and walked out of the door.

I walked back to the food court and saw Jacob sitting there on the verge of tears and he looked mad.

"Hey sweetie." I said to him, but he just looked away. He grabbed my bad from my hands and started walking to the exit of the convention center. I think he was mad that I just ran off In the middle of dinner, but I only did that because I was nervous that he would be mad that I was blushing at Stampy. He probably wouldn't have even noticed.

We walked out the building together and I slipped my hand into his. He looked down at me with a small smile creeping onto his lips, and then he turned away to search for the car. We were going to be staying at a hotel tonight, since MineCon is two days. We found the car and he held the door open for me as I got into the car. He then walked around to the driver side, and sat down. He didn't put the keys into the ignition, even though it was starting to get into the colder months, and the car was freezing. He just turned towards me and pulled me in for a kiss. What the heck did he think he was doing. He hasn't said anything to me for over an hour, and then he expects me to just be madly in love with him again? Stampy would never do this. As I think that, I start to blush, but I push the thought out of my mind. I can't be with Stampy. Apparently Jacob saw me blush and thought it was about him, because he looked at me with a sweet smile on his face. Most of the cars in the car park were gone, but there were still a lot there. I sigh and kiss him, but while doing so, I take his keys out of his pocket, turn over to the steering wheel and put them in.

I offer him the steering wheel but he just stares at me. almost glares. I shrug and start driving to the hotel we are staying in. When we park the car, I get out and start to get out luggage, but he just sits in the backseat of the car. The drive was almost thirty minutes. He not only said nothing on the way to the hotel, but he also never looked at me. I was worried he would be mad at me for a long time, but I don't know if I still like him like that.

LEAVING YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON A CLIFFHANGER! I AM OVER TWENTY READS SO HAPPY!! THIS WAS A SHORTER CHAPTER BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THE TIME AND IT WAS LIKE AN HOUR AWAY FROM WHEN I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP, BUT I CRANKED THIS OUT IN LeSS THEN TWENTY MINUTeS. I HOP YOU GUYS LIKE IT!