Getting My Stuff Back

Sqaishey's POV
We went to my old appartment eventually, even though I didn't want to go back there. But as Stampy said, I would need to sell the place. I had to quit my job at Tesco, over the phone, because I was kidnapped by the MAC, and I was still paying rent for my apartment. Luckily, I have only had to pay one month's rent, but its almost the start of October, and I am not making any money to pay the bills.

When we get there, I go up to the front desk, and the landlord stands behind it. He looks at me, since I am wearing some slightly dirty clothes, and my hair is a mess. I don't have my hair brush, and I still only have a few outfits to wear.

"Umm, Ms, this establishment is not a hotel, and you can't come in here to stay the night." He said with a snooty tone.

"Landon, its me. Beth, from B6." I smile slightly trying to make him understand better. He looks me up and down, with a look of disgust on his face.

"Oh, so it is Ms. Bates. You have not payed your rent this month, and you have not been here for a while." He said snarling at me. Stampy, who was standing behind me, pushed in front of me, and got into Landon's face.

"We just came, to tell you that she is packing up her stuff and moving out. How do we sell this place anyway?" Stampy said, almost growling. I looked at the back of his neck, where thick brown hairs were starting to grow. He was becoming that thing I saw two weeks ago, during MineCon. I grab his hand and hold it behind him, and I notice he stands up straighter, and the hairs disappear.

"Sir, there is no reason to be hasty. You have two days to pack up and leave, before you also have to pay October's rent." With that, Landon turned back and walked into the office behind the front desk. He acts like such a big shot, but the truth is, he lives in his office. I know that for the same reason that hates me. Before I dated Jacob, I was 17, and looking for a place to stay. When I found this place, I became friends with the landlord, and we hung out a lot. Eventually, he asked me out. I didn't like him like that, so I obviously turned him down, but from that point on, he hated me. I lived here for two years after that, and now I'm 19. My birthday was the day before MineCon day one. Jacob and I's anniversary was two days later, and we didn't even get to celebrate.

Two weeks later, and here I am, dating. . . well in love with my idol. We go upstairs and pack up as much as will fit in Kitty Cake's car, and then we call Squid to see if he can bring his car too. Most of my clothes are in Stampy's car and my other junk is in Squid's. I will still have to come by tomorrow to get a few of the remaining items, but they are unimportant.

Stampy's POV

We get back to the house and shove everything inside. There, Sqaishey gets into her swimming costume, and I get into mine. Squid was already in his, and I don't really know what Amy was doing.

I come out of my room with in a few moments of going into my room to change. I go sit on the couch and check Twitter. Many people have been asking if I can do a vlog for just a day in the life of Stamps. The thing is, I don't want to make Sqaishey uncomfortable, so I will have to ask her.

She finally comes out of her room, wearing a yellow old fashioned bikini. The bottoms go up above her belly button, and the top comes halfway down her almost visible ribs. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was also up into a sideways ponytail, and she had a large sun hat on and big orange polka dotted glasses. She also had a shear little orange cover up around her waist.

"Aww, Sqaishey. you didn't have to dress up for me." I said laughing. She lightly punches my arm.

"Trust me, If I was dressing up for you, it would probably be like the dress Belle wears. I love Beauty and the Beast. . . but obviously the Lion Kind more." She said smiling. I just nod my head. "Besides, why would you think I'm dressing up for you?" She said, poking me in the chest in a joking manner.

"Because, my little duck. Your wearing MY color, as well as yours. But say what you want about it." As I say this, I hear Squid come in from the back yard. He was already in his swimming costume, and wearing flip flops and some weird Tommy Bahama shades. Next, Amy came downstairs, wearing a similar bathing suit to Sqaishey's, but hers was pink and white polka dots. She looked at Sqaishey with mock offense, and then breaks into a laughing fit. Sqaishey soon follows suit, and they both a rolling on the floor giggling.

"TWINS!!!" They both shout at the same time. It was quite hilarious if you ask me. Finally, Squid comes to investigate the noise, and he looks around. His eyes stop on Amy, and his mouth opens slightly. I walk over to him and punch him in the arm to snap him out of it. The girls are still recovering, so they don't notice anything.

"Oww mate! What was that for?!?" He asks, looking me in the eyes.

"Well Old Squiddy, I don't want you to embarrass yourself infront of your crush." I whisper, smirking. He has been playing the girlfriend card on me for so long, thinking he knows what I want, better than I do. Maybe he does, because without him, I probably wouldn't have realized I liked Sqaishey. He rolls his eyes, and picks up a bag from the settee.

"Come on guys! I'm not getting any younger, but the beach is getting colder. Its almost October, and its past three in the afternoon." With that, he walks out the door, shirtless. We follow him out, but just to tease him even more, I look at him dead in the eyes, and take off my shirt. "Really Stamps? Sure I forgot a shirt, but the beach is like a mile away. Its fine. Now put YOUR shirt back on. Your blinding me with your pale torso."

HEY GUYS! SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING, BUT I HAVE ONCE AGAIN BEEN TRYING TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL, AND I HAVE BEEN READING MORE FANFICS THEN I HAVE BEEN WRITING. IF YOU ARE A FAN OF PRESTONPLAYZ, THERE ARE A TON OF GOOD ONES ABOUT HIM ON WATTPAD! GO CHECK THEM OUT, AND COMMENT IF THERE IS ANYTHING I SHOULD ADD TO MY BOOK!

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR OVER 500 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!