Chapter Two

Hey Guys, thanks so much for your kind reviews.  Here's Chapter 2!

Harry's POV

We all stampeded into the Kitchen like a pack of hungry Gorillas that hadn't eaten for weeks, and that was just Niall!   But when I laid eyes on all the food Liam had cooked single handedly, I felt a pang of guilt hang over me and I froze.  I suddenly wish I'd actually turned up on time and helped Liam.  There was just so much food!  How the hell did he have time to cook all of this, he must have been here since 6 this morning.  Actually knowing Liam that was probably true.  There were heaps of turkey, potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, meats.  It was incredible.

"Wow, I was not expecting this!"  Louis' mouth hung open and I swear I saw some drool escape from Niall's mouth.  Honestly, I was expecting some leftover Turkey sandwiches.

"Rude.  You underestimate my abilities."  Liam tried to keep a straight face but failed since he was in such a good mood. He grinned and set down some serving spoons, from his house of course. 

"Come on then dig in!  It's not gonna last till Zayn's Birthday!"

 We all sat at our usual places.  Me and Louis sat at opposite ends of the rectangular table that wasn't visable today due to everything that had been crammed onto it.

"Liam, mate this is absolutely amazing!"  I said  completely gobsmacked.  " I'm so sorry I couldn't help you with it."  I stuck my bottom lip and gave him my best sad puppy look.

"It's fine Harry.  Besides, it gave me a chance to prove to you that I'm not as crap at cooking as you all are!"  Liam laughed out loud before lunging for the plate of pigs in blankets.

"Hey, no fair!"  Louis exclaimed.  "Pigs in blankets are Harry's addiction!  He should get the first pick!"

Liam froze.  No-one interupted Louis when he was on a high.  Liam silently passed me the pigs in blankets before bursting out laughing once again.  Nice one Lou. 

We all pulled our crackers  and everyone jumped at the bang.  We examined the contents.  I had a bright pink paper hat and one of those fortune telling fish.

"Hey guys, what did the snowman get when he ate the Christmas decorations?"  Niall asked.

"I don't know Niall what did the snowman get when he ate the christmas decorations?"  We chorused even though we all knew how this joke ended.

"Tinsil-itis!"  Niall and Louis burst into simultaneous hysterical laughter.

"Competition time."  Zayn mumbled since he had a whole roast potato stuffed in his mouth.

He swallowed.

"Whoever can keep their hat on for the longest wins." 

"Deal!"  Niall yelled.  We were as competitive as five boys could get so we all agreed.

The meal was so amazing words couldn't describe it.  All I can say is I'm never eating my Mum's Christmas dinner again!

We all tried out our Cracker toys.  The fish completely flipped over on my hand. 

"Er Harry.  That means you're in love!"  I laughed uncertainly.

"Guys put your minds at rest I'm not in love!  Well actually...I am in love."

Everyone looked shocked Louis dropped his puzzle cube.

"I'm in love with...Louis!  Joking, I'm loving being young, free and single!"

Everyone relaxed.

"And I'm in love with Harry!" Louis joked.

After a bowl of Yule log and Ice-Cream, we all stumbled back into the front room and turned the TV on.  After realising that all that was on was general Christmas Day crap and The Queens Speech repeats, we hastily turned the TV off again.

I was laying down on one end of a sofa propping myself up with one elbow.  Louis lifted my feet up and plonked himself down at the other end of the sofa.  I tried to protest but Louis pulled my feet onto his lap and started stroking them.  I kind of tickled and made me feel all warm inside.  That was before he started poking them

"Can we do Presents now?"  Louis asked.

"No!"  I stated.  "We're still recovering from lunch, which was absolutely brilliant."  I glanced in Liams direction and saw him grin.

Louis suddenly went all sad puppy on me.  He stopped touching my feet and looked like he was about to cry.  The sight of him broke my heart.  Damn, why was he so good at acting sad?

"Fine we'll do the presents!"  I had to give in or risk another pile up from Niall and Zayn, and this time they were full of food.

"Yay!  Hazza you're the best friend in the world!"  He clambered over me, reached for my head and kissed me on the forehead.  There was continuous cheering from the rest of the boys.

He then scrambled off me and ran over to the tree that me and him had put up before we went on tour over December.  He distributed stockings to everyone.  I grinned, I knew that this year my presents would kick-ass.

As usual we'd all got the same present for the other four band members.

Liam had got us all mugs with cartoon characters of us on.

"So you bought us our own merchandise."  I stated.

"Simple but effective.  Anyway they cost me a fortune."  Liam retorted.  "And I nearly got mobbed!"

I rolled my eyes.

Niall got us all out own bobble-heads.

"Right that's it next year no-ones allowed to buy our own merchandise!"  Louis walked up to the Niall Bobble-head and bashed it on the head.

"Next time it will be the real Niall."  Louis shot a look of death at Niall who genuinely looked scared.

"BooBear, it's the thought that counts."  I put my arm him and pulled him close.

He ran his fingers through my hair.

"I know Hazza, I know.  I just... Love Christmas!"

Zayn bought us Phone cases with our faces.  I actually had to hold Louis back to stop him attacking Zayn.

I gave evryone Hoodies with 'One Direction' Written on the front, and our nicknames on the back.

"Not good if we need to go out in disguise...but nice one Styles."  Liam slipped hid hoodie on over his purple checkered shirt.  On the back was wriiten: Daddy Direction

My attention then turned to Louis.   I'd put BooBear on the back of his.

"Aww Harry, I love it!"  He hugged me so tightly that all breath in my body escaped me.

Louis present surprised us all.

It was a small Red parcel with yellow ribbon round it.  While everyone else was examining it, I opened it.  It started playing What Makes You Beautiful.  It was all glittery inside and there was a space for a small message.

Zayn opened his box and it started playing Gotta Be You

Niall opened his and it started playing One Thing

Liam opened his and it started playing Another World.

"Aww Lou they're gorgeous."  Niall said reading his message and smiling.

I looked down and read my own message.  I was shocked by what it read.  I glanced up at Louis and he was grinning cheekily and winked.

The message read:

All I want for Christmas is you Harry Styles x