Chapter 3

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing.  It means a lot to me!  Hope you enjoy the new Chappie.  Remember to comment and vote.  Thanks

Love Louise (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I looked down at the piece of gold card in my hands.  I tried to swallow but I couldn't, my mouth was too dry.  I knew it was a joke, but just for a second I thought it might be true.

Was this true?  Did he seriously love me?  What!  I'm so confused!

I glanced up at Louis, he was looking dead serious.  He had this mischievous look in his eye that worried me somehow.

Our eyes met and Louis was immediately grinning like a Lunatic once again.  He winked at me and wriggled his eyebrows.

I'm not sure why but it felt like my heart skipped a beat and then sped up again really quickly. 

This is just strange, how can one message lead to me getting all hot and sweaty.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks so I looked down to the carpet.

"What's up Haz?"  Niall asked.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost."  Liam pointed out.

Crap. Busted.

"N...N... Nothin...g."  I just about managed to get out.  I mean I know I talk slowly, but that was so unnatural

Smooth Styles, really smooth.

"Just feel a bit sick that's all."  I forced a smile.  "Think I ate one stuffing ball too many."

I got up and headed in the direction of the loo.

"Need me to come with you?"  I heard Louis call in from the front room followed by lots of hyper giggling.  I couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic  or serious from the hallway so I ignored him completely. 

I locked the door of the bathroom behind me.  I splashed my face with freezing cold water trying to block out what just happened. 

I do not love Louis!  I like him as a friend, that is all.

I smiled to myself and ran a hand through my hair in a relieved way.

I've been so stupid.  Why did I take that so seriously?

I ran a comb through my wild curls.  Checked my reflection and yanked open the bathroom door to find Louis standing in the doorway staring at me.

When did his eyes get so bright?   Why am I thinking of his eyes right now?

"You alright Haz?  You seemed rather...vacant in there."  Louis asked.

"Yeah.  Great... Never better."  I replied grinning.

"Well that's great, wouldn't want you throwing up in my bed all night."  I shot Louis a confused look.

"You know... we're sharing a room tonight because all five of us are here."  Louis said looking at me in a strange way.

"Oh yeah, I knew that."  I replied uncertainly.  He rolled his eyes.

"Sure Haz...sure."  He put his arm round my neck and kissed my forehead.  I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Oh easy there Haz.  We have company here."  He gave me a cheeky wink.

I playfully punched him on the arm.  He growled.  I froze.