Questions

Hey guys. I'm sorry, I've had a shitty 2 weeks. Please forgive me. Please vote and comment. Enjoy.

Eren's POV

I rushed home to get ready for this date. It was tonight, the guy wanted to do this right after my work.

Levi was going to be there and I don't know how he would react. He's going to laugh in my face, that's what everyone does.

"Oh man, w-what will I wear?" I searched around my closet in order to find something decent. I then found an old shirt and some nice pants.

I put them on and sighed. It wasn't the best, "but it will have to do." I groaned and took out my contacts. Putting my glasses on, I grabbed my oversized scarf and bundled up.

I heard the front door open and close, and there was Levi. Standing in the doorway, watching me hop around as I tried to put my socks on.

"What's all this?" Levi looked at me and I looked down. "What the hell are you doing? It's 8:36 at night. Why are you changing?"

"I–I well...I'm going out on a date." I said. I saw his eyes widen a fraction.

"You are doing what?" He hissed. "You going on a date? Jeager, you need to show the pictures!"

"But you see, that's the thing!" I tried to say back. "They grabbed my phone and wouldn't give it back so I had to date one of them to get it!" I tried to explain but it just showed him how weak I am.

"That's the shittiest excuse I've ever heard." He grabbed me and yanked me downstairs. His grip was like iron and it bruised my wrists.

"Ow ow! Levi please! Don't grab me so ha–"

"Shut your trap. I'm going to meet this guy and we are going to take back your stupid phone." He interrupted.

My eyes sparkled as he said that. "Really? Thank you!" I beamed and put on my shoes. He clicked his tongue at me and I only chuckled.

When I was ready we walked to my closed shop and saw them. Levi quickly hooked his hand around my waist and I blushed.

"Levi wha–" I gasped as he pulled me against him. My face was now a cherry like color and my face was heated enough to cook toast on it.

"Shut it, I'm going to pretend that I'm your boyfriend. You are not going out with these men. They only want to fuck you." He growled. "Now act more like you are mine and put your arm around me." He ordered quietly.

I nodded and shakily put my arm around his shoulders. My hand brushed past his locks, and they were oh–so soft.

His shoulders were defined and extremely tough to the touch. And this is with his clothes on! What if he was nake–wait! Shut up brain!

I got the image out of my head as I walked to my date. I looked away as he only stared down at me. "Who's this pip squeak?" He said pointing to Levi.

I almost choked when he called him that. I let out a small chuckled in which Levi pinched my side at. I squeaked and kept quiet.

"I'm Eren's other half, you dick." Levi barked. I kept quiet as the man walked closer to me.

Levi stood firm as I coward back. He never faltered against this biker man. "So you two are dating huh?" He grouched.

I nodded and blushed even more when Levi turned my head into his neck. I was too intoxicated by his scent to push him away.

His scent was a harshly spiced vanilla with a hint of orange. It was heavenly to smell, and it added the perfect touch to him.

I just kept sniffing at his neck as Levi talked smack to the boy. They argued over something that I wasn't paying attention to.

"We are going to need his phone back." Levi hissed. The man shook his head and waved the phone in front of Levi's face.

"No way, if you want it. Then we will have to fight. Whoever wins gets the boy and the phone." He biker boy said.

"Wait what!? I'm not something you two can bargain for!" I whined.

Levi didn't seem to care and made me go sit down on the bench. I groaned and crossed my arms. It was freezing and I wanted to go home.

I watched as Levi beat down the man in seconds. I was too cold to shed my warmth to congratulate him. He picked up my phone and walked over to me.

I looked up at him with puppy eyes and he got the message. "Tch," he gave me his jacket and I bundled myself up in it.

As soon as I got inside, I ran to my fireplace and sat down infront of it. I stared at the flames and wondered how much this man was capable of.

Levi sat down next to me and handed me my phone. "Thanks," I said softly. My cheeks were red from the cold, so Levi grabbed a blanket and tossed it over my head.

"You are really kind..." I said to him. I didn't even think about it, it just came out.

He raised a thin eye brow at me and looked at the fire. "Not many people have the shit to say that." He sighed.

I looked over at him and noticed a part of a scar. It creeped out of his shirt, and it was large. It went under his shirt and I wondered who Levi really is.

"Look, I don't know why you are even here to kill me. But can we just be cool with each other?" I asked.

I heard him hum and I took it as a yes. His eyes were closed, and I enjoyed the moment as well. All until an idea popped up.

"Hey Levi!"

"Hmm?"

"Would you like to come see the shop tomorrow?" I smiled. "I can show you all the flowers we have there! It'll be really fun." I bounced happily.

"No, I have important work to do. I don't have time to look at flowers." He said plainly.

"B–But..." I made a sad face and looked down. "Ok." I said softly.

"You idiot brat! Stop! Alright I'll go!" He smacked my head and I tried my best to stay calm.

Maybe he isn't as bad as he seems...

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update. I had a rough 2 weeks. But I tried to make this a longer chapter, I hope you enjoy it. I love this book so far and I have some good plans. So stay tuned. Please vote and comment! See you next week!