Chapter 2

I was startled by the bell which indicates that the period had started.

I didn't even notice when Mr Earl walked in.
I quickly wiped the tears from my face but didnt bother taking out any make-up to hide the depression.

The other kids haven't started walking in. I took out my notebook since I was unable to take out my textbook from the locker due to "certain set backs", and by that I mean Daniel.

"Hey, want some chocolate?" asked an unfamiliar voice

I turned around to see a very skinny guy with thick glasses and braces.
Obviously there were other features I could use to describe him but those were the only ones that stood out.

"Uhm, nah Im cool" I replied bluntly

"Oh my word! Which planet are you from? Its chocolate!" He exclaimed "...nobody can say no to chocolate!"

I scoffed.

"Wow, I didn't know aliens had a sense of humour "

I scoffed once again

"Im Brian" he said with a smile

"Ohh" I said bluntly as I frowned again

"Uhm... well, I should get to my class now"

"Bye Felicia" I said without bothering to even look at him

"Its Brian, and enjoy the chocolate"

"I dont wan..." but before I could complete my sentence he was gone.

Well, I cant just throw it away, I thought to myself.

I was about to take a bite when someone exclaimed
"Stop!!"

I looked up to see Candice. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She exclaimed.

Well let me tell you about Candice. She is a skinny, tall blonde girl who is always competing with me. She always took part in everything I did and tried to beat me(Emphasis on the tried). We've been "friends" since the 5th grade. She was ranked the 2nd perfect girl.

"Eating chocolate" I replied bluntly

"Duhh, I can see that. But do you know how many calories are in that? You dont want to be fat,do you? Fat girls cant be cheerlearders, you know? And what are you wearing?" She kept rambling

"First of all Im aware of how many calories are in this yummy, mini-heaven. Secondly, Im the cheerleader captain and thirdly, get out of my face" I said in a low growl.

"Wow, suit yourself. I was just looking out for my friend" she said as she walked to her seat.

I banged my head several times on the desk.
"Why... can't.... they... just... leave...me ...alone!"
I said between bangs.

"Uhm...heey Tina" a voice called hesitantly

"What now?!" I barked as I turned to see MrEarl

"Uhm.. uhh.. I was just wondering if.. uhm.. you'd like a break from class.. uhm... you can stay in my office till..uhh... even afterschool" Mr Earl said hesitantly

"Thank you" I said whilst standing up "but I'd rather go outside instead" I said pulling my bag.

"No problem... So kids yesterday we were busy with..."
Was the last thing I heard before heading out.

I decided to lay under the Oak tree behind the classes. I used my bag as a pillow and stared up and the branches.

I felt like crying but I was too sad to even cry. So I stared at the branches with my thoughts running wild and flashbacks haunting me, till I felt my eyes dropping.