Chapter One

Years ago, when I stayed in North Carolina. I wasn't always honest as you thought I was, I still am not completely convinced myself that I'm not the same guy. I dated two girls during the same time. The worse part of it all they were step-sisters. They were known as the Stratus-Wilson sisters. Yes it was wrong for me to cheat, but one of them went with it, they despise the other. Years later when I moved to LA which I am resigned in as of now and met a girl, she was everything I could ever hope for. Her and I are currently engaged, and I'm loving every bit of it.

I decided for this holiday, I'll be going back to my home town, to see my dad and brother since I haven't seen them in the longest.

Monday, December 23, 1996

Jeff and Candice arrived to Cameron, North Carolina. Jeff and Candice were using a rental car as they drove to Jeff's family house. Once they got there and got situated. Jeff knocked on the door and seconds later his father opened the door. He was surprised to see Jeff, all he could do was invite them in and hugged the life out of him.

"What made you come unexpectedly?" His dad Gilbert wondered.

"Dad, I thought today was the best time honestly. I missed you a lot and I wanted to spend the holiday with you but, I have more news as well." Jeff said.

"What is it?" Gilbert questioned.

"I'm getting married soon and I wanted tell you that January 1st this will become the new, Mrs. Candice Hardy." He threw his arm around Candice and kissed her cheek.

His dad was quite surprised about the news, he haven't see his boy in only God know how long. "Congrats to the both of you and nice to meet you Candice." He brought her into a hug.

"Nice to meet you to." She said as she pulled away.

"Well make yourself comfy, I'll call Matt and have him come by."

"No, um that isn't necessary I was gonna stop by there actually. Um Candice you feel like riding or do you want to stay here."

"I'll stay here, I was cramped in the car." Candice stretched as she said that. He nodded then kiss her on the lips.

"Dad, I'll be back later. Love y'all." Jeff said as he left.

"Love you too." Gilbert and Candice smiled.

Jeff was driving to his brother's house, but decided to stop at a local mini-mart. He walked through the snack aisle and grabbed a few chips. He turned and saw this woman struggling to get a bag of chips off the top of the shelf. He walked over and grabbed them giving it to the woman.

"Thank ya." She said then the female and Jeff made eye contact.

//////Flashback\\\\\\

He was on top of her, Jeff examined her body and he smirked as she did the same back. She knew she shouldn't be doing this to her step-sister, but they had an eye for the same guy and it just felt right. Then he was about to enter into her when the door opened. "Trish! What the fuck." Jeff quickly got off of Trish and she covered up.

"It's not what it looks like." he wrapped a sheet around his waist and followed her.

//////End of Flashback\\\\\\

Trish looked away from him and towards the ground. "Um, oh hey Jeff."

"Trish." He evil-eyed her.

"Hey, um, Jeff I'm sorry about what happened in the past." Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Trish, we said we were going to keep our relationship a secret from Torrie. I had feelings for Torrie."

"Apparently not if you were sleeping behind her back with me." Jeff gave her a cold glare. "Jeff I accidentally left the door unlock, I'm sorry." Trish looked at her face.

"I don't need your apology, I have a life now." Jeff stated.

"Yeah, so we all have lives now and I really don't respect you for shoving the past in my face. Yes, I fucked up a relationship with my sister." She rolled her eyes and began to walk off. He grabbed her arm and turned her around. "What?"

"You were always feisty with me. You always said you never like me but in reality, ya did and you do." Jeff smiled and Trish was a bit confused.

"What is wrong with you?" She snatched her arm from him and began to walk. He bit his lip as he watched her walk away.

"Nice seeing you Trish."
-------------------------------------------
OMG this a crappy way to start a book, I apologize trust me just like all my other stories I promise it will get better. This will have a lot of drama, a lost so stay tune.

So yeah.......
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉