25. Cant you accept my love?

A lot of thanks to katherinep97 for this awesome book cover! I really like it a lot! And thank u guys so much for 2.4K views! Its maybe not much for some people but it means a lot for me! Nobody is reading this note anyways haha so i should stop talking!

____________________

Minas POV

I heard the door slam hard downstairs. Taehyung looked at me weird "Is he home already? Wasnt he going to meet with Dani?"

I shrugged worried cause i hade a bad feeling about this.

"Mina-yah!" I heard him shout my name.

I flinched and jumped up and Taehyung with me.

We looked to the door waiting for it to open and reveal Jonghyun.

The door swung open so hard that it hid the wall hardly.

My heart beats like crazy. What is going on? Why is he so mad? Did i did something wrong?

I hid behind Taehyung clinging onto his arm. He gave me a look of worry and confusion.

"Yah! Why are you here again?" Jonghyun glared at Tae.

He rolled his eyes "Why? Do you have a problem with me?"

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "I thought i made it obvious last time that i dont want to see you in this house!" He came closer moving his head to the side looking at me.
"You!" He said pointing at me "We need to talk come here!"

I shook my head "No! But just curious where is Dani?"

He glared and i swear if looks could kill i would be dead chicken right now.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT HER!"

My eyes widened in shock "What do you mean?" I squeezed Taehyungs arm and he looked at me with the same shocked expression.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes "Taehyung shi can you please let me alone with my wife for a moment! I have to talk to her! NOW!"

I looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes not to leave me, Jonghyun was really mad right now and i'm scared of the things he could do.

He sighed and nodded pushing my hand away gently.

"Yah! Tae! Dont!" I said holding his wrist pulling him back.

He smiled at me "Dont worry i will be there" he whispered pointing to the door so that Jonghyun couldnt see it.

He left and closed the door.

Damn...

Now its just me and him....

Jonghyuns POV

I was so mad and so angry right now and to see this Taehyung guy in my house again just gives a cherry to the pie!

I glared at Taehyung when he left.

The door closed.

Finally...

"A-are you... uhm... i mean... maybe... uhm... are you mad at me?" She asked stuttering. She looked really scared. She fiddled with the hem of her skirt. She was still wearing her school uniform. In our scholl we don't wear the uniform everyday we just wear them on some days which i dont know what days they are.
But i hate to see her in this uniform right now cause you really could see her long beautiful toned legs...

It kinda made me really jealous to think of boys looking at her legs with lust and seduction. And this Taehyung guy?! Omg he's definitely in love with her! I mean damn! Look at her body!