Final Chapter

My last A/N please read:

Omg guys I cant believe that this is actually the last chapter...
I wanted to keep going but I have a feeling it's getting boring time by time and it's best to end it now.

I postet 86 chapters totally wow that's a lot lot hahaha

I hope for you all to live a happy and stressless live without worry and problems and stay healthy❤️

I'm getting so emotional right now ahahha omg... well don't cry Miley 😂

What I wanted to say is I started this book like I don't know 2 years ago and kept going even after Jonghyuns death and every time I wrote I felt like he wasn't.
It felt good to write cause I always imagined him near and alive with his beautiful and cheerful smile.

I hope I could give at least a few of you the same feeling.

Some of you supported this book since the beginning and others later on but I'm so so so thankful for each one of you.

One of the reasons I wanted to continue this book was cause I really enjoyed reading your comments. You all already feel like so close friends of me. Like I know you for ages 😊

Even if you don't feel the same but I am really going to miss you guys so so much. I don't want to end it because I won't be able to communicate with you anymore ahahah.

Okay I'm sounding like a weirdo.

Well like I said this is the last chapter.

Oh and normally what I wanted to do in the end was:

Mina has a weak heart and I wanted to end the story with Jonghyun and Mina getting into an car accident but Jonghyun saving Mina risking his life at his last few seconds when he was going to die Minas heart stopped and they die in the same second at the same day.
But after his death I couldn't write a ending like this of course so it changed.

Please enjoy:❤️❤️❤️

Minas POV

After a few weeks everything started to get so good.

I visited Tzuyu in hospital (of course Jonghyun doesn't know) and wanted to talk to her.

At first she screamed and cried a lot when she saw me and told me that I had t be dead and stuff.

*flashback*

"Stop don't come near me!" She yelled walking backwards.

"Tzuyu... I just want to-"

"No!!!" She screamed and slid down the fall curling into a ball "leave please leave"

I bent down next to her.

If you're asking now if I was not afraid hell yes I was.

"Tzuyu..."

"Go!" She screamed again but this time way more louder.

I sighed "let me just ask you something and I will leave."

"No! Leave!" She was breathing really heavily.

I sighed and stood up walking away. I opened the door and closed it again not leaving the room.

And what I heard next shocked me.

She was sobbing...

Crying...

"Why..." she mumbled "Why is it always you?"

I stood in silence and listened to her "since elementary school you were always the perfect one for everybody! Why was it never me? Why could I never get the attention you got?!"