Going to L.A

It's finally the day and both Daehyun and Jihyun are packed. "Jihyunnie, what did you bring aside from the clothes and other things i helped you pack?" Daehyun asked and Jihyun just smiled. "My school work and assesment books and also soem other books. Afraid that i'll be bored." Jihyun said and Daehyun just smiled while shaking his head. "Enjoy this trip aside from studying, araseo?" Daehyun said and Jihyun just looked at her luggage.

Once they arrived at the airport, they saw the other members. "Hyung, we are here." Daehyun said while waving his hands and they waved their hands while smiling. "Annyeong, i'm Kang Seokgu, their manager." Manager Kang said and she just hid behind Daehyun after nodding. "Come on, let's go." Manager Kang said and they nodded. In the plane, Jihyun sat near the window while Daehyun and Youngjae sat beside her. "Yah, what did she bring?" Youngjae asked, curious. "She really love studying so she brings alot of books." Daehyun said and Youngjae looked at him, shocked. "I thought she's like you, never study." Youngjae said and Daehyunn hit his arm. "What's that supposed to mean?" Daehyun said as he glared at Youngjae who only laughs. "So.. She's really good in studying?" Youngjae asked and he nodded. "Top one in the whole school since elementary school." Daehyun said and Youngjae looked at him, jaw-dropped. "Seriously?!" Youngjae shouted, shocked and Daehyun nodded. Soon, all of them fell asleep.

A few hours later, Jihyun woke up. She looked out the window and saw alot of clouds. *Are we there yet? My legs are gettign sore from all the sleeping.* Jihyun sighed as she looked out the window. After an hour, Daehyun woke up and saw Jihyun looking out the window. He ruffled her hair and she looked at him. "What's wrong?" Daehyun asked, curious. "Oppa.. I'm bored and my legs are sore." Jihyun whined and Daehyun hugged her. "We will reach there soon so please bear with it, okay?" Daehyun said and Jihyun nodded into his chest. "You know, when we see the two of you from other people's eyes, the two of you really seems like an item, you know?" Youngjae said and Daehyun hit him playfully while Jihyun just looked away.

Once they reached, all of them walked out and retrieve their luggage. After taking their luggages, they went to the van. While in the van, Jihyun kept looking out the window while the members are talking. "Hyung, let's go shopping." Himchan said and their manager nodded. Soon, the van came to a halt and they went out. "Oppa, where are we going?" Jihyun asked as she hols onto his hand. "Let's just follow hyungs and the others, alright?" Daehyun said and she nodded. While they are shopping, Jihyun just walked around the place, looking around yet found nothing to her interest.

After shopping, they stopped at a book shop. Jihyun's eyes finally lit up as she went in. "Jihyunnie, don't get lost." Daehyun said and she nodded. "She reallt love books." Youngjae said and Daehyun nodded. As she is looking through the books, Yongguk walked beside her and took a book. "Seems like you love books." Yongguk stated and she looked at him while biting her lips. "That's nice. Hard to see kids studying that hard nowadays." Yongguk said and she just smiled a slight smile while bowing. After awhile, they went out and went to their hotel.