Chapter dos!

"oh I actually have something to show you bunny! come inside!" running inside the building urging Arthur to follow him inside. Turning around to see a slightly annoyed american with his arms crossed, Arthur's smile slowly left his face as he cleared his throat. " Please pardon my brother he seems to be slightly... joyful... to see me today, anyway please make yourself at home I have to run off and do stuff so I presume we will continue the meeting tomorrow?" not giving the others a chance to answer he ran back inside his house screaming/singing Dylan's name not feelings all the stares he got from the others.
"I don't know aboot you guys," the shy Canadian walked by his brother and pat him in the back making him snap out of his angry ranting,"but I say we should go in eh?" Walking in the rest of the country's followed suit. As soon as they walked in a sheep ran by them without time to process this a red haired man came running in. "uncle Scott?" stopping in his tracks he turned his head around from his slouching position that he was in and let out a big grin letting the sheep go. "Blonde! how 'ave you been ey?" standing his full height , which was about 6'2, and walked over to the group. Everyone was frozen in shock as they stared up at the rather tall man everyone but Alfred and Matthew who ran up and hugged the man. "God you've grown to big or me to carry mostly you Alfred." The Canadian laughed as his twin huffed in frustration. Looking back to the group his soft grin turned into a smirk "well well well lets see who is England's new bràmair?" the man said circling the group with an eyebrow raised and cigar hanging from his mouth.

Stopping in front of the French nation he looked him up and down. "We all know he hates you" pushing him aside he walked to the next one," well we all know that you two were his enemies back when bunny was a pirate. " he pushed the Spaniard and Prussian aside to join Francis. Looking at Russia he sighed, "Not gonna happen anytime soon, not on my watch." he moved around him and checked the long black haired man. "You two are already like a divorced couple" a gasp came from China as he was pushed with the others. walking up to the German who had a scared Italian hanging onto his arm he took a puff of his cigar and chuckled "let me guess, you are already a couple?" with a shaky nod from the Italian he moved on to the other Italian. Before he could say anything an angry Brit stomped down the Twisting stairs. ((http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-2322-9m7yek/richmond-richmond-en-sw155ju this is kind of what I imagine England's house to look but a hot bigger with more rooms and confusing stairs))
"ALLISTER!!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HARASSING THE GUESTS!!"
"OI I WASMT 'HARASSING' THE GUEST I WAS GETTING TO KNOW THEM right boys?" Allisters voice softened at the end as he started at the NA brothers who hesitantly nodded. Huffing the Brit turned around and walked aback up the stairs calling for a maid to show each county into their room.
~*~
Sorry for taking so long but here's the update!