Chapter Cuatro

"Now see south you shouldn't let such small things like that bother you." Walking into the dinning hall in a fashionable late manor Arthur looked around seeing everyone standing either side of the table. "Please take a seat while the rest get here. You need to rest a bit." Pulling out a chair said lady sat with a thankful smile as she patted Arthur's cheek. "What a gentleman!" Sharing a laughter Arthur stood behind his chair that was located on the front of the table. Mentally counting the country's he sighed and walked to back to the bottom of the stair case. Looking at him in confusion the rest of the country's gathered around the table. The Brit cupped his hands around his mouth, "SCOTLAND, WALES, IRELAND! GET DOWN HERE BEFORE WE GET STARTED WITHOUT YOU!!" Loud footsteps were heard as Arthur put his hands on his hips satisfied with the outcome.

3 grown men came running down the stairs pushing each other out the way. Once they reached the bottom they turned to look at the table seeing their sister already seated they ran coward to try and get the other empty seat next to Arthur. The winner being Ireland. "Now," turning to look at the rest of the country's England looked at the remaining seats," you folks could go on and sit where ever you please." When the soft buzzing of the country's died down England clapped his hands as butlers and maids come in from the kitchen with either a cart of food or wine. For the 5 country's that sat in the front a personal butler came with a covered tray.
"For dinner," the butlers and maids placed the plates on the table as the other country's got comfortable in their seats," we will have the classical British dish, Fish and Chip with a side of any salad or side plate that is to your liking. If that is not to your liking we have the classic full English Breakfast." Giving a short bow the butler retreaded as another group of maids stepped out with rolling carts filled with sweets. "and as for desert we have chocolate pudding, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, lemon, three milk cake. If there's anything special that you would like please do contact us. "

Retreating to her masters side he raised her hand as Arthur cupped it in his an gave her knuckles a kiss as she bowed and walked back into the maids courters. Looking back to the table Arthur smiled as a yawn escaped his mouth. "Let's begin!"

~*~
The room had fallen silent as the question hinges in the air. Arthur's face turned green as he looked like he was going to vomit at the mear thought of answering the question. Seeing this the Red head man stood up and glared at the rest of the country's whom either had a frown or were wearing a frown.
"First of all, She is not his girlfriend she's our sister and second of all, thanks to that comment, Alfred, we are going to have to push the meeting for another day." Walking over to his brother he pulled the Brits chair and helped said man get up. The girl etched them walk away before turning back to the table. Standing up she chugged the rest of her morning wine and fallowed close behind her other two brothers after calling back to her twin look a like brother who stood up and took two biscuits in each hand and one in his mouth.

The last one gave out a low whistle before chuckling and standing up. "Well friends I'm guessing breakfast got cut short for us Kirkland's." Walking away from the table he stoped at the door way and gave the dinning room another glance," please feel free to continue without us five." Walking out the doors shut behind him.

The room was left silent once again only broken when an American spoke up.
"Wow that was really a big show for such a simple question." Groans filled the room as breakfast resumed.

-----

I'm so sorry for taking so long!! I left due to lent and never came back because I was dealing with some personal issues and then with school and test! Ugh! But not I will try try try to update.

Later hope you like