Romantic Night part 2

WARNING: Contains sex and other stuff like that Rated M and Rated T now let's get started!

(Corey's pov)
"Hey! Guys!" Someone yelled.

"Damn it kin and kon! Me and core were having a moment!" Yelled laney.

"It's ok lanes I have something else planned too" I say smirking.

"Well we just..." kin said.
"Wanted a picture" finished kon.

*camera flashes*

"Byee!" Yelled the twins while leaving.

Me and lanes start walking to my house sense trina is at college and my mom and dad on a vacation with just them two.

*time skip at the groj*

I walk up to lanes and back her into the wall.

"C...core...w...what are y...you doing?" Lanes asks.

I don't even answer I just start kissing her and I start gently biting her neck.

She let's out a moan. I continue as my bites get harder.

(Laney's pov)
Corey backs me into the wall and I ask him what he is doing he doesn't answer he just kisses me and gently bites my neck.

I start to moan as his bites get harder.

He continues then stops and starts making out with me.

I trip on something and fall to the ground with corey on top of me and still kissing me.

(No one's pov)

Corey puts his hands on Laney's hips as the kissing gets more heated. Laney starts tugging on the bottom of Corey's shirt.

Understanding what she wants, Corey stops kissing Laney long enough to pull his shirt off and toss it. He eagerly goes back to kissing her. He runs his hands up and down her sides while slipping his tongue into her mouth and exploring around.

Laney lets out a moan. This encourages Corey to keep going. He reaches down and pulls Laney's shirt up until it's showing her bra. He reaches back and unclipping her bra.

Laney watches as he takes his pants and boxers off. Laney takes her shirt off before doing the same to her pants and panties.

"You ready?", he asks. Laney nervously nods. Corey puts his forehead against Laney's and looks into her eyes. He strokes her face before putting one hand on either side of her on the blanket. Laney bites her lip as Corey slowly puts himself into her. He stops when he is fully in.

Corey pulls out and gently thrusts back in. Laney lets out a moan and grips the blanket. Corey starts thrusting into her more, creating a rhythm. Laney grips Corey's hair in her fingers as her moans start getting loud. Corey puts his hands on Laney's waist while reaching his head down to push his lips against Laney's.

Corey kisses her passionately for a minute before moving his head again to put his lips on Laney's neck. Corey starts biting and sucking on Laney's pale skin. Laney moans louder as Corey starts thrusting more roughly.

____________________________________

Sorry if that was weird or something well bye!