Fucked

"Did you guys have sex Maya?"
"Yes" Maya put her hair behind her ear.
"Did you love him?"
"Can't say... No" Maya cleared her throat.
"Did you use perfection when having sex?"
"Umm no not that i am aware" Maya said scratching her head.
"Maya!"
"I know i fucked up but... But i don't know what to do! Ugh" Maya covered her face.
"She's done with these questions. Get out!" Kasandra ordered.
Kas leaned over at Maya.
"Go get food, talk to paparazzi, come back. I'm going to buy a test, 3 just to make sure" Kas said getting up.
"What test?" Maya said standing up.
"Pregnancy test. Fingers crossed you got luck." Kas said smiling she looked nervous.
"I fucked up?" Maya said laughing.
"Nothing is going to happen Maya it's okay" Kas hugged Maya.
"Ugh I'm only 18. Well I'm leaving. Wait what if i am what about Lucas?" Maya turned around.
"Don't worry about that. One thing at a time" Kas went to the store but mean while Maya got icecream. Just over thinking.

Live:
"So Maya hows your boyfriend?" Paparazzi aaske all types of questions.
"Good?" Maya laughed.
"So did you hear about what people are saying?"
"What?" Maya stopped to throw the napkin away.
"That it isn't the same guy? What do you feel about that?"
"Well..." Maya walked to a cab opening the door. "I couldn't care any less what people's theories are." she got in and closed the door driving off.

"It's been weeks man stop watching her" Zay said walking into Lucas's house.
Lucas was watching that small chat live ^ on tv
"How did you get in here?" Lucas turned around.
"Look thats not what you should be worried about. I just walked in and saw you watching Maya Hart."
"Do you have a key to my house?" Lucas looked at the door.
"Did you know Maya and Riley talk all the time? I didn't know that?" Zay said sitting down.
"What do you mean" Lucas sat next to Zay.
"Well Maya and Riley facetime like ever day and talk about everything." Zay said smiling.
"Did you see her?" Lucas looked at Zay.
"Yes. Hot as ever." Zay smilied even bigger.
"You broke her heart bad" Zay looked at the tv Maya was on the screen.
"Please that girls heart is never broken" Lucas layed on the couch.
"Theres only so much a girl can handle. I mean she came from a bad family. Horrible. Just fucked up."
Lucas got up and looked at Zay as Zay looked back.
The something started ringing it was Lucas's phone.
"Lucas? It's Maya..."