Hug

Rileys pov

I turned to look at Maya as i felt the pain of the bitch slap. She looked atbme like she wanted to punch me. But she didn't all she did was hug me. I was so relieved and everything once again was fine.

"I'm sorry" Maya said still holding me tight "But why did you say that?"

"I'm sorry i would go to any extent to help you. It needed to be said." I said without moving my hands of her head.

"I won full custody" Maya let out.

"Thats good. Now..." i said putting my arms down breaking the hug "You need to tell Lucas about all of this. It's the right thing to do. I mean he lost everything his worked for in one day."

"I will you have to tell him. He properly hates me Riles." Maya said walking to the car. "I gotta go i left so nobody would follow me."

Understandably i walked back to the court thing and gave her hug goodbye.

As i walked further in i saw Lucas. And i really didn't want to talk to him but i would face him some day. Lucas is my best friend. And i walked up to him as he had his arms crossed with red eyes i huged him. As tight as i could. And fir my suprised he hugged me too. It was all interrupted when Smackle said "I'll be in the bathroom"

We talked and he even agreed to talk to Maya. When we finished he asked me too get Smackle as there ride was here. As i went in the bathroom all i heard where moans from the last stall. I heard Smackles voice. And i quickly thought what Lucas had told me about how she was cheating. I quickly called Farkle remembering he was still here. As i kept over thinking. I herd a phone ring in the same stall. Everything stopped and it was silent.

I quickly walked to it as they heard my heels all i heard was shuffling.
I opened it as i heard Farkles voice in the phone. Not the stall. And my eyes where shocked but relieved. As i saw the two naked people in front of me.

"What the fuck?!"