There's a First Time for Everyone

//3//

"Allons-y, amigos!" Sonny chirped as she practically strutted towards the night club. I exchanged an anxious glance with Ally before following close behind Sonny. With a few fake IDs and one groggy security guard, we entered the club.

Music was blaring through the speakers. Sweaty bodies were packed into the dance floor. People were chugging shots and beer cans. I wasn't one for partying hard like this, but it was my first time, so why not enjoy the moment?

Sonny immediately ditched us for some dirty dancing, and Ally walked off with a guy. Me and Jace headed for the bar. Although I vowed not to get drunk and wake up next to some random guy, that didn't exactly go as planned.

•••

The next morning, I woke up on the right side of the wrong bed. Oh gosh, Emily! Why do you have to do these things?

The space next to me was empty and cold. I muttured something *censored* under my morning breath as I rushed to get my clothes on. I made my hair presentable and left the averaged house in a hurry, not knowing who it even belonged to.

It was only nine o'clock, so I headed back to Sonny's apartment in hopes that the other girls were there too. The original plan had been to meet up around one o'clock and then have a sleepover. I'm afraid that didn't work out my all of us.

Knowing that Sonny is an early bird, I rang the doorbell.

Three obnoxious teenage girls answered the door, giggling like no other.

"So who was it?"

"How was he?"

"Eek! Was that your first time?"

"Girls, girls, girls!" I grinned, letting myself in a they swarmed me like a celebrity. "I actually don't have much to tell. I woke up alone - with a massive hangover - and I left...''

"Oh." They all exclaimed.

We all got cozy in sweatpants and tank tops, got our chocolate and ice cream and watched a marathon of sad movies and shows. Ex: Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Book Thief, Kieth... We also watched romance movies and comedies.