Chapter 2 ❤️

Gracies pov
"No, actually I am going to adopt her" the man said. I am soooooo hawppy! But i also scarwed, what happens if he hurwt me like my old daddy? What happens if he thinks i am too fat and uglwy? I shake the thoughts out of my head when i hear the man tell me " go get your stuff love" I quickly noddded and left to go downstairs.

Harrys pov ( yay!)

Niall told the little girl to go get her stuff. Then I remembered we hadn't introduced ourselves." Um Niall, We didnt even tell her our names!" I point out to him. "Oh my god your right!" Niall said as if the world was going to end because we didn't tell the little girl our names. Just when i was going to say something, the cutie came downstairs with a brown teddy bear in one hand and i pair of pajamas in the other. "This is all i have" she says quietly. The lads and i were shocked! She only has pajamas? Poor little darling. "Thats ok love, we'll get you loads of new clothing and teddy bears. Whats your name love?" Liam politely asked. "My name is Grawcie ( gracie,thats how she pronounces it) and i don't believe you, thats what my old daddy saiwd." She replyed tears start to form in her eyes. I quickly go and try to give her a hug. But she panicks "No! Please dont huwrt me! She says. "No! Kitten, no , I would never hurt you" I replyed wondering what made her think i would.  " Then why were your hands like that?" She asks very confused. " I was going to give you a hug darling" I reply, she looks scared and asks "w-w-whats a-a h-h-hug?" She asks with now fresh tears flowing down her angelic face.

Louis pov (another yay!)

Gracie then asks "whats a hug?". We all stand there shocked! I mean has someone never givin her a hug? Or does she not know what that is? I quickly save the day! " love a hug is when you wrap your hands around someone to either confort or just show them that you care about them, like this, i say and give Zayn a hug, he hugs me back and Gracie shakes her head slowly letting us know she understands. " Can I hug you?" I ask. Once again Gracie nodded her head but hesitantly. I bend down so i am almost her height and give her a nice huge hug! She wraps her tiny three year old arms around me or i mean half way around because she cant reach.

Liams pov (tripled yays!)

Lou (louis) hugged Gracie, it was so adorable we all took out our phones and took a picture after we decided to leave. " which one of you is my dad" gracid asks " me" niall says proudly. "Ok" she replys. "What is this?" She asks pointing to the car. "Oh thats a car c'mon in i am sure youll love it! I said this time.

I'll end it here! But be happy i gave you 3 more povs today! Sorry i would continue but... I am supper tired! Btw i am editing this tomorrow i cant even see properly! I have now made the choice that I will update EVERYDAY! If there is a reason why i cant update i'll let you guys know, and if there is a reason i update more i will let you guys know too! Good night or good morning or afternoon( i really dont know what time it is where you guys live but for me its 9:51 pm! )

                                                By:Nerd