Your First Fight

(Madison's POV)
Darry:
"Darry?"
You got jumped and because of that, you were late for your date with Darry. By the time you got home the restaurant you were planning on going to was closed. You decided to go to to his house and make sure he wasn't mad or that he thought you stood him up.
"Madison?"
"Yah."
"Where were you?!?"
He started yelling at you making you get nervous.
"Darry, I-I, c-couldn't come. I t-tried b-but something e-else c-came up."
"Well you know what? I'm sick of your excuses. Something else always comes up. If you don't want to be with me anymore I'd rather you just of told me."
You couldn't believe what he was saying. Excuses? You've missed two dates the whole time you've been dating. And for good reasons to. And of course you still want to be with him!
"Darry, I love you, I, I love being with you. What are you saying?"
"What I'm saying is you can leave. I'm tired of your lies."
Your heart shattered into a million pieces.
"W-what?"
"You heard me! We're through. Get out."
"Darry-"
"I said we're through!" He roughly grabbed your arm, where the socs had made a deep cut. You yelped in pain and made a pained expression as he squeezed tighter.
"Darry your hurting me! Please, stop!" He let you go and looked at you. You stepped back from him making his face fall.
"Madison, I didn't hold you that tightly did I?"
You couldn't blame it on him and make him feel worse, no matter how much you felt like he deserved it, and took off your jacket. There was a large gash from your jumping and a purple bruise forming from where Darry had hurt you.
"Darry I got jumped. That's why I couldn't make it to our date. I started screaming for help but no one heard me. I pretended to be unconscious so they would leave and it worked. I went home and cleaned myself up since the restaurant had already closed. Then I came straight here." Your cut had started bleeding again since he undid the stitches you attempted at. He looked pitiful as he stood there in regret.
"Mads, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I love you and I would never try and hurt you. Are you ok? Did they hurt you anywhere else? I'm so sorry please forgive me. I promise I'll never do it again-"
"Darry. I couldn't make it to one date and you were through. How am I supposed to know you won't do it again? Over something little."
"I thought you might of been with someone else. That's why I got so upset. I love you and I can't stand to think about you being with someone else. Please don't leave. I need you."
He reached out and stepped towards you to embrace you but you involuntary flinched.
"Madison. I-I swear I wasn't trying to hurt you." He turned around and buried his head in his hands mumbling to himself. You ran up to him and hugged him.
"Darry I forgive you. I believe you won't do it again and I know you didn't mean it. But will you do something for me?"
He hugged you back and smiled at you. He picked you up bridal style and answered.
"Anything."
"Will you stitch me back up?"
You were sore and ached all over, and really tense. You didn't know what you were nervous about but they just made you jumpy.
"Of course."
He carried you into the bathroom and set you down on the counter top. He got out the first aid kit and re-stitched your arm up. It hurt like crazy but it wasn't to bad compared to getting jumped. You now had a limp also but Darry thankfully hadn't noticed yet. He scooped you up making you feel small yet safe in his arms. He carried you into his bedroom and laid you down gently on the bed. He laid next to you and held his arms open for you. You kicked off your shoes and snuggled into him. He wrapped his arms around you. There was something about how he held you tightly that turned you on. He just happened to hug you in a way that was so tight but didn't hurt anywhere. You smiled, knowing he'd never hurt you again.

For all y'all who like Darry I'm sorry this was shorter than my other ones. I only have time to write at night in bed or in the car but I'm really tired at night (duh) and love sleep! But who doesn't? Anyways, that's my excuse. Not really good one but they're like armpits. Everyone has one but they all stink. I know it's weird but it's something my teacher says. So anyways!THANK YALL FOR ALL THE READS I HAVE!!! I have 💯!!! It makes me happy to know everyone likes my stuff. If anyone has requests just PM me or put it in the comments.
-Reagan, stay gold!