Patient

Im back!Chayok!Let's continue , please vote and comment. Visit my account to see other stories and Haylor 's Fanfic.

Hanuel's pov

The sun appeared to shine brighter today.I was rushing to work because I got a phone call from the hospital.One without Wonwoo.I hope he was fine.

I drove just a few miles to my office.My friend, Lisa was waiting for me at the carpark that was reserved for me."Ohh..you were here I thought you waren't coming."She said with chuckle in her voice.

"I'm sorry I'm late.Well,yesterday Wonwoo asked me to go out to Seoul City.I'm pretty exhausted.Nevertheless,I slept 6 hours in the car."I exclaimed,clenching my fist.

"Ohh,of course I understand dear,now you have a new patient waiting for you."She said,smiling and handed in a file of documents to me.

"Well,fighting!"lisa cheered me and I smiled back to her before walking into the patient's room .

"Thanks for wishing me luck,Lisa."

---------

"Who the hell are you!"A boy shouted at me ."I want to go home!"

"Whoa,calm down,kid."I said,sitting myself onto the seat.He was tied up with a rope as he was very aggressive and furious.

"I'm Dr Hanuel.So today we'll start the treatment.I'll ask you a few questions and you just need to answer yes or no.Okay understood?"

"Why should I!?You just a slut wearing a white shirt.Plus, you're ugly when you wearing those white blazer.I'm not lying,guys on this earth not dare to date you because you are too old.HAHAAHA!"He laughed maniacally ,and I swear to god that I'll slap his face.

"Shut up,chatty mouth! I 'll shot you with vaccine if you're not going to shut your bad mouth."I said,slapping the table and his body slightly stopped in the aftermath.

"So your name is Kim Ji Sung.16 years old and likes to play soccer."

He nodded nonchalantly.

"So what brings you here?You killed your own sister yesterday.Hmm,you grabbed the steak knife and pierced her with it.Blood splashed everywhere...then someone saw you raped her as the her underwear was on the floor."

"First question,do you love your sister?"

"Yes,of course darling."He answered,a smirk plastered on his face.

"Second question,do you care about people in your surroundings?"

"No."

"Do you know why create human being?"

"Yes,to make baby from their f***** skills."He laughed again and he sat was vigorously back and forth in his chair."

"No,god create us to love each other,to be responsible for one another,to create bravery and courages to face all the obstacles,to discover and understand the world that he created."I said.

"Do you have boyfriend,doc?"Ji sung asked,looking me with his sorrowful eyes.

"Yes,and he was like you.He was depressed because of my fault.But, I had tried my best to recover him.Then he became the one that I love forever.That's the treatment."I explained as Ji Sung sat dumbfounded.

I hand in the picture of his sister ."Please released the tie.I just want to hold it and look at her closer,"He muttered in his throat,and I nodded to the guard as a sign to follow his order.

He picked the picture of his sister,slowly caressed it .He brought it closer to his chest.He shut his eyes and muttered something under his breath."I love you so much, I 'm sorry for everything."

I was so touched watching him.With a few blinks starring at him,I realised that his expression abruptly changed,"GUARD!Tie him!"

Ji Sung slashed the picture as it torn apart into two pieces,then he threw it away.He suddenly stood up and bolt towards me to attack,I was ready at any rate.

"Ha yahh!"I punched straight to his gut ,hence he fall onto the ground.

---------

"yeobo!"Wonwoo waved at me and smiled cheek to cheek."How's your day going on?"

"A 16 years old boy in attempt to attack me,well he ended up lying on the ground after got my powerful punch."I explained,chuckled in my voice

He burst out laughing,and dragged me closer to his chest."I'm glad you are fine,"He kissed on the top of forehead.

"Yah,Wonwoo,stop it.We are in the hospital."I squealed,still struggling in his cuddle.He was not urge to release me,"I love you."He groaned under his breath

"I know."I chuckled."Let's eat,Im hungry."

"I'll pay.Also,you must give me something as exchange."He chuckled cheekily, and there's go again my goosebumps.

"Alright ,alright.What do you want as exchange?"I questioned him as he winked playfully to me.

"SECRET."he whispered and pulled my arm leading our way out of the building.

Please continue the next chapter, I 'll update soon.
Please comment and vote.