Don't Wanna Know

A/N Listen to Don't Wanna Know (Maroon 5) goes with plot

Reader's P.O.V.

As I was walking down the long corridors of the base I heard moaning pleased and slightly distressed.
I kept on walking slightly disturbed I  started dancing along the corridors of the base. Humming to myself my favorite song Don't Wanna Know, turned out Optimus liked that song too never knew a Prime would like a song from the 21st century when he's so old.

When I was younger I never had that childhood everyone had, I was abused verbally, physically, and at the age of 10 I had already lost my virginity to my father.

Humming to the song as it played on my radio.
🎶I don't wanna know, know, know, know
Who's taking you home, home, home, home
I'm loving you so, so, so, so
The way I used to love you, no
I don't wanna know, know, know, know
Who's taking you home, home, home, home
I'm loving you so, so, so, so
The way I used to love you, oh
I don't wanna know

Wasted (wasted)
And the more I drink the more I think about you
Oh no, no, I can't take it
Baby every place I go reminds me of you🎶

The more I thought about it I actually realized that the Decepticons were abnormally quite once I looked back into the most recent run in with the Decepticons, I recalled how Megatron avoided trying to inflict any harm towards me. I tried to remember my sire but all I remembered were his blood red crimson eyes as he looked at me, I shuddered why do I only remember his eyes?

My mother was like most femmes, my father was a Decepticon that's about the only memory I have of him in my processor.
Do you think of me? Of what we used to be?
Is it better now that I'm not around?
My friends are actin' strange, they don't bring up your name
Are you happy now?
Are you happy now?

And I every time I go out, yeah
I hear it from this one, I hear it from that one
Glad you got someone new
Yeah, I see but I don't believe it
Even in my head you're still in my bed
Maybe I'm just a fool

(Oh hey)
No more "please stop"
No more hashtag boo'd up screenshots
No more tryin' make me jealous on your birthday
You know just how I made you better on your birthday, oh
Do he do you like this, do he woo you like this?
Do he lay it down for you, touch your poona like this?
Matter fact, never mind, we'll let the past be
Maybe his right now, but your body's still me, whoa

Next thing you know I'm singing and swaying my hips side to side as I strolled around the bases empty halls when we were in the Cybertron Solar Wars Shockwave's Predacon clones started dismantling the city of Iacon. Many families suffered the Predacon's Ere however that was many eons ago now it's the present as the Human's call it I don't get it still where's the present? Humans are weird creatures, for sure I'm pleased to not have any human roots at all. My carrier when she was alive used to tell me go for the highest rank in war but now I'm more than a commander I'm a Prime's bride sure I have many chances of dying however that doesn't mean that I'll die without honor. Sire would always abuse me when I was younger marking me, he would rape me when I was in my preteens which pleased him to know I'm scarred for life with his hickeys covering my body. I was never meant to have a good life even if they say
I'm meant to have a life I know they're lying when we where in Iacon before I met Optimus I was one of Alpha Trion's guards in training. One day as I was walking along the long empty corridors of the Relic Hall when I heard Alpha Trion speaking to someone as I entered the main hall I stopped right in my tracks. There sitting across from Alpha Trion was a very tall and well built mech I felt my heat blasters turn on full capacity as I spied on both mechs, then the warm chuckles of Alpha Trion were heard throughout the entire hall the handsome mech turned around to spot me by the Cyber Shelves were we kept all of our sacred codes and all of the knowledge of Cybertron was stored here in the Cyber Shelves. The next thing you know it the handsome mech waved at me smiling, I waved back smiling with an even wider smile.

Alpha Trion suddenly ruined our happy moment his deep voice resonating throughout the entire halls. "(Reader) come out already we know you like spying but please Orion here is trying to learn to decode some of the toughest codes known on Cybertron!" I stepped away from the Cyber Shelves and smiled sheepishly I scratched my neck as I look down at the floor noticing how detailed the floor was now. "Sorry Alpha Trion I just was curious to see what you guys were doing, I mean when does someone get to see the one and only Alpha Trion working? So sorry about bothering you guys." As I turned to walk away from them I heard someone's pedes moving towards me I abruptly turned around and smirked seeing that the handsome mech was trying to scare me. "Did you really think you could scare me?" I asked him smirking as he was only one head taller then me he smiled softly while responding to my question, "No Miss I didn't think that I could scare you but I thought that I could try to know your name." I smiled, I looked over at Alpha Trion he nodded his head I brought my servo out, "I'm (Reader) Maxis you?" "I'm Orion Pax a pleasure to meet you Ms Maxis ." "Pleasure's all mine Orion." I smiled taking my servo away patting his shoulder plating he slipped his servo into mine while I just giggled at his behavior.

Maybe Orion wasn't that bad of a mech considering our meeting, maybe we'll meet sooner or later.