Dirty- Reader

Reader

Laying down on my berth I sighed.
The Last of the Primes proposed to me just yesterday confessing his desire to make me his, however I still can't wrap my mind around the idea. The Prime wanted me. As I thought about it I noticed that Smokescreens been acting a bit off lately trying to lay Miko, attempting to go out with me, in the end what could the outcome to this be?
Coming back to my senses I grunted.
Rolling out of the berth, I smiled the sight of my sparkmate made my spark leap. There Optimus stood a white towel wrapped around his waist plating (dunno) beads of oil trickled down his frame arousing me slightly the flames on his chest plates seemed to beam with pride. I couldn't help but stare at his God like frame, helpless I licked my dermas seeing as this was the perfect time to pounce on top of the Prime. Optimus chuckled seeing my helplessness he walked over each step shook the walls, he seemed to take forever walking over Optimus now stood in front of me he smirked at me. I hadn't noticed one thing though,

Optimus dropped the towel.

I looked downwards only to choke on my words, he was a dirty mech when we weren't by the others. Optimus chuckled. He knew he was teasing me, that player I'll get him back. He sat down next to me the weight of the berth sunk beneath him, a few groans came from the berth. Optimus's servo trailed off up to my tibulen* I shivered from his touch it made me want him more forgetting about the naughty. "Like what you see darling~?" I flushed my air vents burst on to max I scowled he was a tease alright, I shrugged.
"He's big isn't he?" Optimus smirked he knew he was turning me on little by little I couldn't hold it back anymore.
"Prime put that little excuse of a spike away," doing a victory dance in my processor I failed to notice the Prime crawling on top of me his chest vibrated, the aura surrounding him was intimidating. Maybe I should play more with the Prime.
"I'd watch that mouth of yours femme." Now that turned me on hard. I decided to play his little game, he'll see what a femme really is. "And if I don't?" He growled his chest rumbling, gulping I noticed his optics were glossed over with lust, passion, and amusement. Being the toy in his game. "I'll frag you senseless. To the point where you won't be able to use those tiny pedes of yours." Yelping I felt his servo grope my aft* a light blue hue formed on my checks I felt useless, hoping he wouldn't come to terms with his threat. The weight on top of me left looking up I was shocked to see the Prime hadn't actually fragged me, I sighed he was sure a dirty bot. Optimus left the room, as he was leaving he smirked, "(Reader) I'd recommend taking an oil bath."
I was confused I didn't need an oil bath, I was clean.
"Why should I take one?"
"Because darling your dirty." After that he left me alone in the berthroom, finally realizing what he meant I groaned.
That aft hole, he was seriously trying to use a pun? How old is he?
Oh yeah REALLY old.

Chapter Twelve will be coming out soon!
Suggestions for what I should write about?

-----------
Tibulen: thighs
Aft: buttocks
This chapter was kinda for the 100 thing which I REALLY appreciate everyone. So yeah this chapter was something. (Lol)

A/N if you liked this please support this book by voting/ commenting. Thanks guys!