Better Write A Letter ... To Al

I walked through the front door of Vanessa's house to see her asleep at her desk a pen still in hand and a piece of parchment in front of her. It was a letter that read:

Dear Al,

I am very sorry to inform you that whilst you were away i met and fell in love with a different man. you might remember him. he is the American guy who was friends with Stephen Merchant the boat man. I am advising you not to return to England and to stay in France instead seeing as I am pregnant with Johnny's baby.

I am very sorry.

yours Gracefully,

Vanessa Paradis and 

the  last bit was unfinished so I quickly pulled the pen from her hand and wrote:

Johnny Christopher Depp II

After that I picked her up and lay her in bed then i climbed in next to her and kissed her on the forehead. She rolled over and wrapped her arm around me. I froze. I had no idea what to do. But then she whispered in my ear "Thank you". I just smiled and hugged  her closer to me. Then we fell asleep cuddled up with each other and I was the happiest that I have ever been.

============================================================================

Sorry about the short chapter. I was running low on ideas, it's 00:24 and i had a Drama GCSE yesterday but don't get results for another year. So anyway sorry for late update and short chapter. But hey I could do with some ideas for my second book 'Celebrity Divorce Rants' PLEASE READ IT. COMMENT ON THIS STORY. VOTE ON IT. FOLLOW ME. PLEASE.

Yay!!! My cats got a mouse and everyone else is asleep. I had better go sort him out before he wakes up the whole house with his infernal meowing. God Its so gross!

And he's trying to eat it. BYE!X