Assumption

Sherlock arrived at the North Gower Street. After paid to the driver, he quickly traced the new cafeteria in that area. It was the end of this road. It's not hard to find since there's a signboard "Soft Opening" outside that cafeteria. Sherlock walked towards the cafeteria. When he entered, the bell rang, which alerted the waiter who happened to be nearby to him. He quickly approached Sherlock with a smile.

"Good evening sir, do you like to have a sit?"

Sherlock ignored him and observed the cafeteria. 

Not too big, there's open space area. Their concept was library cafe. At the corner of cafeteria, there's a LCD television with a rack of CDs on the right side. And there was a stair to first floor. It must be their staff room then.

There was five customers in this cafe.

The couple who argued about the latest movies,

An elder woman who sat there for almost an hour, waiting for her partner to come visit,

Two college students who discussed about their assignments.

Then he moves to observe the staffs. 

There's a girl stood at the counter, doing the calculation with one customer. She must be the owner based on her way treats the customer.

That girl wasn't there. And this guy who still waiting for my respond, a geek student who loves science fiction movies and stories but really bad in the history subject.

"Sir?" He asked.

"It's alright. I want to leave now." 

When Sherlock turned at the door, the bell rang again. This time a girl that he search for entered the cafeteria with an empty box on her hand.

"K, you're back!" That guy shouted.

She smirked at that guy and walked passed Sherlock and straight to the counter.

K? Is that her name, huh?

"I thought I gonna die here. Rika makes me to take order from everyone." 

"Geez, Fritz. I just leave you guys only for twenty minutes." She said.

She gave money to Rika and wore an apron just like them two. Then she started to prepare drinks for the customers.

Sherlock walked near to her and tried to approached her. She ignored him when he already stood in front of her.

"Excuse me.."

"Are you coming here as a guest or a detective?" She asked but her eyes does not fixed to Sherlock.

"As a detective." He confidently answered.

"Then, I think you should leave. We need to entertain people here." She replied.

Sherlock smirked. 

"I need to ask you few questions."

"And I need to prepare those drinks."

"Are you going to ignore me for a whole day?"

"If it has to be in that way, why not?"

Sherlock gave her a wicked smile.

Not bad this brat.

Rika who watched them since earlier, gave a signal to Fritz.

"Who is he? Is he our customer?"

"I don't know. Just now when I asked him, he said he wants to leave. But then, when K came in, he followed her like a puppy."