3

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I fall. I look up at Jayden and has no expression on his face. It's like he's done this a million times before....
finally I land on my back, I'm so surprised that I managed to survive that but it really hurt ow...
He easily landed on his feet and walked away like it was nothing. " wow rude." I said getting up and brushing the dirt of my clothes. I look up and take it all in. He had a MASSIVE base. It was like an under ground mansion. It was little like my home but slightly bigger. " if cats land on their feet I'm pretty sure you can" he says. " do I LOOK like cat to you?" I say " if you can't land on your feet from that height then you're worthless." He says " you expect me to land in my feet after fall like , what, eight feet? And you've CLEARLY done this a million times... you can't blame ME!" I said  " 7 feet to be precise, you drama queen" he says " that is NOT better" I say crossing my arms. " it's only a foot more" he says I roll my eyes. He goes over to the sink to wash of the blood on his sword from the troll. When turns, I realize he has a HUGE cut in his arm. " oh my god! Are you ok?!" I tell " yeah, I'm fine it's nothing" he says and winced. I went over to him and touched his arm. " OW! " he cursed at me and walked away to another room. I decided to leave him alone, after what he's been through, I should just not bother him.
---------time skip: 3 hrs later--------

I was in the room on the couch watching tv, which I'm surprised this game has, when Jayden comes  in the room and hands me a plate of food. "Here you go." He says " you must be very confused, ask me anything you want, as long as it's not a dumb question." He says " ok, how'd you get here?" I ask " the same way you got here" he answers " so how long have you been here?" I ask " three years." He says with some food in his mouth. I eat some of the food and MAN was it good!  " so did you build this house?" I ask  " yes " he says " wow! That's cool" 

there is silence for about 15 mins.

I stared at the cut on his arm and I couldn't help but feel guilty that I was the cause of it. He really didn't need to help me, but he did. Maybe he isn't that rude, maybe there's A way I can make friends with him. I walk over to him and touch his arm again. " STOP IT! OW!" He says flinching.  I stare him in the eyes. " please, just let me help you." I ask " I don't NEED help, I'm fine. " he says. " please, I can't take it that I am The source of it, and I just want to help you! Please, just let me help you!" I say giving him puppy dog eyes. " fine" he says " do you have any bandages and rubbing alcohol? " I ask " it's in the cabinet by the fridge". I open it and grab cotton swabs, rubbing alcohol and bandages to wrap around his arm. I grab them and head back over to him. " you're gonna let me do this, right?" I ask " yes, I will." He says. I take the swabs and put the alcohol on it. I rubbed it on his arm, and he flinched and cursed in some foreign language. I couldn't recognize what it was... but I countinued to rub and then I wrapped the Bandages around his arm.  After I was done we just stared at each other for a while....

Thank you for reading this! Don't for get to vote and I'm doing a collab with clever2222 and she will be doing chapter 4! Thanks and goodbye!
~toodles!