40

I woke up and saw Jayden Sitting in the edge of the bed. " good morning" I said yawning and stretching. " good morning, sunshine." He said chuckling. " I can't believe my mom left me sleep here for like two days. I've barely ever been to a sleepover with my friends." I said chuckling too. " yeah they were fan girling last night." He said smiling at me. " classic mom." I said smiling back at him. " what do you wanna do today?" I asked " I don't know" he said " hey! How bout we go to that new trampoline place they just built!" I said "sure, I don't mind." He said getting off the bed and headed to the bathroom. " I'll be back, I'm going home to change. " I said getting up. " ok " he said closing himself in the bathroom door.

Walked out of the door to my house. When I got in I put up a finger. "Hey--" my mom said before I cut her off. " don't say anything, I'm going out with Jayden. I know you were fan girling. She looked like she had just been caught. I walked to my room and got in the shower. Afterward, I changed into some ripped jeans, with a black shirt and black sneakers. I grabbed some money from my secret hiding spot and ran towards the door. " hi mom! Bye mom!" I said in a flash. I ran to Jayden's house and rang the doorbell. It took about two minutes before someone answered the door. It was his mother. " good afternoon, Alex! Come in!" She said cheerfully as I walked into her humble abode.

" Here!" She said handing me a key. I looked up at her. " so you can get in without anyone having to answer the door for you!" She said smiling. " thanks!" I said as I put my new key on my key chain. " where's Jayden?" I asked " he's upstairs, he'll be down in a minute, why don't you have a seat?" She said as I walked to the couch and sat down. I got out my phone. It was 3:17. I unlocked my phone and saw a text from unknown. It read " hello alexsis, I know where you are and I won't hesitate to kill you." I must have looked confused because Jayden's mom asked me what what was wrong but I told her it was nothing.

Before she could say anything back, I saw Jayden come downstairs. " hey, you ready to go?" He said. I looked him up and down. He was wearing jeans with and red shirt and black pants. " yeah, let's go." I said walking up to him.