Lil kitten

The pic  or aka crazy hotness above is of crow.....
Okay to start off on where we left off.

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~

Came in front of him when he was ranting out his anger, and I kissed him, and this was not a peck.

The poor man ran away, and I can hear Lilly at first saying "Ooohhhh... Grace and Erik sitting in the tree, K,I,S,S,I,N,G, first comes marriage, second comes divorce. Wait that does not seam right, maybe I am forget some words?" After she said that a few minutes she said " OMG, go get a room, you guys are gross and Grace you are getting all of his kutyes. Don't you know how gross that is. YUCKY!!"

After that she ran away and I stopped and left Erik in a dazed state.

I sure as hell dropped the bomb or in this case I sure as hell put the dryer on fire.

As I walk away I look for Kitty. I found three living rooms, two dining room. I soon found the kitchen with Kitty on the counter kissing that one guy I was supposed to kill.

"Kitty why are you kissing my target?"
I made Kitty jumped, where she ends up banging the back of her head with the cabinet.

"Grace, don't scare someone like that, and I was only sharing"

"Sharing what, spit"

"No not like you and your boyfriend."

"Okay then Kitty, do you know who he is?" 

"We are not together, but she is right who are you? I know we are now chocolate buddy's, but I still need details about the people I share my chocolate with."

The guy turns around he is maybe 6"2 , dark short hair on the sides but long in the front, dark eyes, you can tell that he was a Irish. He had this dark mistory feel.

"You can call me crow and are you done checking me out yet? "

"Mmmm.... nope not yet, turn around"

He smiles and turns around very slowly.

"Mmmm, okay I am done"
He turns around and says

"You like what you saw"

"Mmmm, no I seen better"

" Mmmm you sure maybe you need to come a little closer"

I was about to respond when I had strong arms come around me, a solid chest that was against my back and a chin on my shoulder.

"I think she is sure, and if she wants to see something more she has me"

I look at Erik and he has a smirk on his face, but what he said is true. Erik has more define muscle everywhere, tattoos on his shoulders and arms, which adds to his dark intimidating beauty.

Crow look mad until he smiled.

"It is okay, you have your girl and I have my lil Kitten."

"Good, things are settled, now I need to go talk to my girl"

"Okay then, Grace have fun and don't worry this birdy is- mmm how can I say this"

Kitty hops of the counter and hopes twice saying " yum,yum" winks and walks to the one living room.

Erik spinning me around and put my over his shoulder.

"Why in hell am I on your should? "

"Because, I know you would not fallow me and be stubborn, and I get a good view"

As he said that he slap my butt.

"Really you skittles bag?"

I slap his butt and his come back was.

"Really why don't you speak like a adult and was that really a slap I though it was just a pat?"

"I can speak however I want and I am at least not cussing in front of your sister making a good example for her!"

"Mmmm, you are such a angel for my lil sis, but I know there is more to you then that."

"Like what you red gummy bear."

" a lil demon"

"I say a reappear that is a angel"

"We will have to see when we get to my room"

As he said that it took a moment for it to go through.

"WAIT, NO WAY IN HELL AND I GOING WITH YOU, YOU CAN JUST GO FUCK OFF!"

"HA, so I can make you curse, but we are still going to my room."

He stopped at a door and opened it, the next thing he did was-

~~~~~~~~
Yum yum, Yum Yum

~~~~~~~~Yum yum, Yum Yum

P.s. when my sister was helping me she found this guy and keeps saying "yum yum,yum yum".

Thank you

Until next time

Until next time.
Please comment and vote.
This week goal is five comments and 10+ votes.

Have a wonderful day. <3