Tables, Ladders, Chairs? More like Kidnaps, Dangers, Fainting

I heard a knock on my dressing room door, as I laid down flipping through channels on T.V. Now that we knew my Blackmailer worked in my building, I wasn't aloud to go anywhere. I groaned,

        "Just come in! Obviously, if my guards are letting you by, you're safe." I rolled my eyes, and heard my door open. 

    "Sorry, I didn't want to just intrude." I heard Colby's sweet voice say, and suddnely, I felt relieved. 

   "Sorry, just our time at home kinda.. Didn't feel safe. I don't feel safe, and now that I know, you really don't know who it is, I don't know what else to do. I can still feel when he put his lips on mine. I was so grossed out, but god Colby. I did it because I needed you. " I said sitting up right, and he dropped his wrestling bag, walking over to the couch. He sat next to me, and just pulled me in for a side hug, as he rubbed my upper arm.

      "Shield is breaking up tonight, I want you out there, but I know you don't feel safe. I just want you to know that I will always be here for youi sweetheart." He kissed the top of my head and I let out a sigh. I loved this man, so, damn, much. 

    "Colby, you make everything so right, I swear, I wouldn't live without you." I leaned up and kissed his lips softly, and I felt sparks. I loved his kisses, they are like nothing else in the world. They are everything. I got up from my seat, and went into my bedroom. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, black heels, and a new "Cerebus" edition of The Shield shirt. I went into the bathroom, and did my make up and hair before coming out.

   " Your turn." I said picking up his wrestling bag and tossing it at him.  He laughed and went into my bedroom to change. I went to grab my jacket when I realized I left it in my room. 

   "Hey babe? Can you toss me my jacket?" I asked and he opened the door wearing just his pants and boots. Let's just say, I checked him out, for five minutes.

   "Are you done? I mean. If you want to continue, we have time, but my arm is getting tired holding your jacket." I immediently blushed and put on my black, leather jacket Seth had in his hand. I then waited for him, and when he came out, he slipped his arms around my waist and kissed the side of my neck. 

    "Lets go down to catering and sit with Jon and Joe, we have to talk about The Shield breaking up." I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we walked out, the guards following close behind. When we got to catering, Jon and Joe were sitting there eating food. I walked over with Colby behind and looked straight at Jon,

    "Who is that sexay thang, sitting in mwah's seat?" Jon hit his head on the table and sat up laughing, 

     "Who is the ugly thing asking?" I dropped my jaw and I looked at him. He then shot up and picked me up hugging me, 

       "I'm kidding, who's the gorgeous girl I'm hugging?" He asked me and I laughed, 

    "Your sister. Now put me down." I looked at Colby and smiled,

    "Awwee, my handsome and sexy baby is jealous." I said pouting and pinching his cheeks. 

  "I'm not jealous, what are you talking about?" He said straightly and I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips, 

   "Yeah, you are. You guys ready? Lets go sit backstage and just watch until it's our turn." I said and they nodded, following me to the tables right backstage. When the pre-show was over, we headed to our positions. They all got ready before our music hit and we made our way down to the ring. The match seemed to go on, and on forever. We already knew our plan, and when we watched Roman spear Dean, we knew that was it. Once Punk won, we all got in and just looked down at Dean.