Chapter 10

*Ace Pov*
I smirk as her face pales, and her jaw drops. She looks at me with wide eyes like she can't believe I had the guts to come here and move in! She looked sharply at her best friend, the glare she gave her showed that their was going to be a long argument and that argument was clearly about me. She looked at me nodding her head in acknowledgment and entered what I think is her room.

An hour later, I hear her giggles throughout the whole apartment. I look up as her door opens and she comes out with a cute little dog. It was fluffy white that it made me feel like want to cuddle it. It jumped around her legs and barked lowly. She picked it up and put it in her arms like a baby. It shows how much she will look after our baby one day. I shake my head no as I think about it. She plays  with the dog around the house while doing chores.

As Emma exits her room she looks at Sophia and I. She raises her eyebrows questioningly at me and I shrug. She shakes her head and looks at me and gestures with her eyes some where in the apartment where their is a glass cup, I look at her trying to figure out what she is trying to tell me with her eyes. She glares at the glass cup and then back at me. She groans and sits besides me and whispers "Go drop that glass over which will make her feel like she needs to pick it up and then you help her you st***d id**t! She mumbles. "Oh" I say, then I look back at her "Wait why?" I ask and she blows a breath and looks at me. "I know your into her" she says and I shake my head no and I whisper "I could never be with her and anyways I have no feelings for her." She rolls her eyes and struts off to her room.

This past week I had been busy with work that I had stayed at the office, except this morning. Which had made me know what sight I was missing put on every morning. I had woke up with table in the dining room already set, what I didn't expect was for Sophia to come out in what she was dressed. I don't know what was wrong with me, I had been thinking about a someone that I didn't know would take over my mind. She had strutted out of her room looking like the next Victoria Secret Model advertising their next night gown. She had a blue mid-thigh night gown white white lace from the front and at the bottom of the dress. She had showed her perfect neck while bringing her hair on one shoulder.

 She had showed her perfect neck while bringing her hair on one shoulder

I could never forget the image of her in that night gown. My dreams had come true today. Wait dreams!?! Hell no I didn't dream of course I didn't.

I stood up and faced the large class window I have in my office. She was different and I'll admit it she had me thinking about her in my free time, hell even when I'm occupied she got me thinking of her and its driving me nuts. Its like she had casted a spell on me not letting me check out other girls or think about other girls that aren't her.

I looked at my watch and decide that it's time for me to head home since both ways I couldn't do my work. As I exit my office and make my way to the elevator, I look at her office and stop in my tracks. Jordan was here and I'm sure he was hitting on her. He was an old friend until he tried taking this company from me. As I make my way to her office I am greeted by Jordan kissing her hand and saying "Hello miss its very nice to meet a beautiful face like yours." Anger surges through me as I see him hitting on my girl. Wait..My girl? I think about it again. She can't be mine not now or ever,if only we could have a secret relationship. What the hell am I saying?! I look back as his hands graze her hands and the anger comes back, and I think if it wasn't for me being a real life human I would have smoke coming out of my ears. I look between them both and wonder if they ever dated. They probably would make a cuter couple then her and I. I clear my throat making them both go rigid. She looks up at me and steps back. I look at the outfit she decided to wear. She clearly changed from the morning outfit. She had a black dress with connects above her chest and had her hair out with red lipstick to look more sophisticated. The dress looked perfect for work but if she had a surgery that dress would be a bad choice.

 The dress looked perfect for work but if she had a surgery that dress would be a bad choice

She looked up at Jordan and gave him her breath taking smile. "Nice meeting you Jordan. I hope to see you again" she days politely. I grumble under my breath as his eyes lighten up as if he just got told he's going to marry her. I nod my head at him and walk behind her trying to catch up to her. As I catch up to her I find her on the phone. Thats when my phone decides to ring. I pull it out and look at the blocked caller ID. I wonder who it might be but I don't answer cause everyone knows I don't answer blocked numbers. She ends the call and looks at me. "Hello sir" she says and bods her head at me. I look at her questioningly and say "Why the sir? I thought we were roommates." She rolls her eyes and gets off the elevator. I hear someone call my name and look at who it is.She comes closer and I squint my eyes to see who it is. "Wait gloria?" I ask and she shrieks "I knew you wouldn't forget me hunny!
"Sh*t" I mumble.

*******************
Thanks for reading please vote or comment btw this is my first book please don't judge. I hope you enjoy it.
Who is this gloria and why the sh*t? Ace what have you got yourself into?

xxEzzy