Epilogue

YOU GUYS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR REACHING THIS BOOK TO A 100k AND MORE!!
Comment, vote and follow for a chapter to be dedicated towards you! I hope you enjoy the book?
Dedicated to EVERY READER THAT HAS BEEN WITH ME ALONG FROM START TO FINISH! I love you and to all people that comment but don't follow, sorry guys you got to follow so I mention your names!
xxEzzy

***************************************
*Ace Pov*
7 Years later...
I walked through the door already hearing the squeals and laughs of my children. I grin proudness seeping through my facade. She had even agreed to marry me after all our ups and downs! Remembering the day she told me that we were having our second child, this time she had made it more memorable .

*flashback*
I had been mad at her that day cause she was smiling at some pack member and helping him with his child and before that she had the nerve to wear something I disapproved of. That day I had walked up to her, I then grabbed her away from him and took her away and pulled her towards our house. I pulled her into our room. I had been furious and was pacing the room. She took a seat on the bed calmly like nothing had just happened out there. I could tell she was mad with that fire in her eyes.

She was furious and so was I, and I knew we were gonna start an argument that wouldn't end good. I shook my head at her and started making my way towards the door, I could hear the soft patter of her feet moving around. My hand had just touched the handle of the door and I heard the loudest thump ever making my heart speed up and get a whiplash from how fast I turned to face Sophia. I look at her trying to figure out what she was doing. There on the floor lay a box.

I walked towards it looking at her confusedly earning me a shrug in response. There lay a huge box so I slid out the first thing I saw which was a box of chocolates I unwrapped the chocolate and there it lay with the words 'If I am going to get fat so are you!'

I hadn't understood but I looked through the box once more to be met with a sign that said 'Your going to be a DADDY' ending with a 'I LOVE YOU' and an overall with a 'Daddy see you soon'

I hadn't understood but I looked through the box once more to be met with a sign that said 'Your going to be a DADDY' ending with a 'I LOVE YOU' and an overall with a 'Daddy see you soon'. I looked up at her and spun her around.

 I looked up at her and spun her around