Young & Beautiful

Title: Young & Beautiful 

Author: Mizzwilde (tumblr handle) or Velvetoscar (ao3 handle)

Rating: Mature

Pairing: Louis Tomlinson / Harry Styles , Zayn Malik / Liam Payne , everyone loves Niall Horan

Summary: Louis, to his horror, attends an elitist university in which the name Zayn Malik means something, Niall Horan doesn't stop talking, there are pianos everywhere, and Harry Styles, only son of a drug-addled, clinically insane ex-rocker, has a perfect smile and empty eyes.

Word Count: 225,814 words (completed)

Warnings: No particularly concerning warnings just mentions of drug content such as marijuana and cocaine. I mean it's a university au with rich kids, haha

Rating: 5 out of 5

Review: I just found this fanfiction recently and I've never been more impressed. The characterization of this story is beautifully written and detailed. Every character's purpose is meaningful and the plot line develops as a best selling novel might. Although, this fanfic is not finished just yet with a current thirty chapters, it is worth the read and worth the wait. I've never had a story that has such realistic and relateable emotion within it. Brilliant work and a lovely author to go along with it. Mizzwilde has laid out a story that I have yet to see another compare with. 

Click the "external link" button in the sidebar on the right to go to her fic.