Epilogue

I woke up to someone shaking me and saw Allison. "What?" I asked, sitting up. "Your sisters came!" My eyes widened.

"They took Dani, Binx, and Jess!" Max said, coming down the stairs and I stood up. "We need to find a way to make the sun come up." They looked at me expectantly, but I shook my head.

"I don't have that kind of power." I told them, trying to hold in my tears. We used the car to get back to them back, before rushing away. I took Thackery out of the sack, while I cradled Jessica.

Winnie came close to us and I shot her with my magic, before we stopped at a cemetery. I followed them on my broom and Billy stopped Max, but I had him run, before I flew close to the zombie. "Here." I gave him a thin needle, confusing him.

"There's gotta be a thing or two you wanna say to Winnie." I winked at him, before following the others. Winnie came up behind us and ordered Billy to kill Max, who I realized was still here. He used the needle I gave him to cut through the thread.

"Wench! Trollop! You buck-toothed, mop-riding, firefly from hell!" Billy said, making my sister gasp and I clapped lightly. "I've waited centuries to say that." He told us, before letting Max go and the duo followed me towards the others.

"Carolyn! Are you and Jessie unharmed?" Thackery asked and I nodded. "Thank goodness." He whispered in relief.

"Carolyn?" We all looked at Billy as he moved closer to look at me. "I remember you now. C'mere." I hugged him, while laughing, but stayed on my broom.

"What?" I saw the others look at us confused. "Billy used to take care me since my sisters wouldn't." I explained.

"And this little actress brought me back mostly on her own will." Billy said, pointing at me. "What?" They asked.

"I knew he wanted to say something to Winnie. He wasn't supposed to attack you, but Winnie stopped me from removing the thread on his face." They sighed in relief, before we put Dani inside Billy's tomb and Allison surrounded it with salt, which prevented me from staying close to Dani.

"Here they come!" I looked towards the sky and gasped when I saw my sisters. "Billy, guard Dani and Jessica. Max, Allison, Carolyn, spread out!" He ordered and we did as he said.

I gasped seeing Winnie with Dani and she threw Thackery to the ground. Max drank from the vial and I flew in front of him, but Winnie used her magic, throwing me off my broom, and my back hit the ground. I gasped, before I turned into stone.

Third Person POV

"Lyn!" Dani shouted, reaching towards the fallen stone witch. Winnie threw Dani to the ground and as they tried to take Max's life the sun came up as Winnie was thrown onto the ground, but she turned to stone, while her sisters turned to dust, then she soon followed, then they looked towards Carolyn and she changed into black dust. They looked at Jessica and the small child changed into white dust.

They realized that Binx was really dead, then they heard something. "Dani. Come on. Please don't be sad for me." They looked and saw Binx's ghost. "Binx? Is that you?" Dani asked.

"Yeah. The witches are dead. My soul's finally free. You freed me Dani. Thank you. Hey Max. Thanks for lighting the candle." Binx said and they heard cooing, making them turn to see Carolyn, holding Jessica.

"Dada." Jessica cooed, reaching her arms towards her father, who took her from her mother. "I finally get to hold you." He whispered, before kissing Carolyn passionately. "Thackery, Carolyn."

The duo pulled apart and looked in the direction it came from. "Thackery Binx, Carolyn Sanderson." They saw Emily, who giggled. "It's Emily." Binx gasped, looking at his friends.

"Emily!" Carolyn ran towards the small girl, who accepted her hug. "Carolyn!" Emily cheered as Carolyn spun her around.

The young witch placed the girl down, before moving towards her friends and kneeled down to Dani's height. "We shall always be with you." She whispered as Binx kissed the girl's cheek and Carolyn kissed her forehead.

They walked towards Emily, then waved and Max waved back. They each took one of Emily's hands, while Binx held Jessica, who was cooing at her aunt. "Thackery Binx, Carolyn Sanderson, what took thee so long?" The girl asked.

"We're sorry, Emily." Carolyn said, before looking towards her lover. "We had to wait 300 years for a virgin to light a candle." Binx explained.

"Who's this?" The girl asked, pointing towards her niece. "This is your niece, Jessica." Carolyn answered and they continued to walk away.