Good or Bad news? Not sure.

Okay so I forgot to do the disclaimer so I'll do it here.
I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS MADE UP BY RICK RIORDAN! NOR DO I OWN ANY OF THE GODS, THEY BELONG TO THE GREEKS AND ROMANS. ALL I OWN IS THE PLOT AND ANY OC'S I MAKE!
Now with that done, enjoy.

Percy PoV

Moon Beam is going to come to Goode with me. YES. I can't wait. Finally, something to actually to look forward to at school. One of the only goddesses that I trust. One of my true friends.
But what if some guy tries to hit on her? What if some guy tries to even talk to her? Will they live another day? Or will he ever be able to reproduce? I'm pretty sure that Artemis will stab them where the Sun does not shine.

But then again she's probably under strict rules from Zeus not to kill, maim, or even injure severely anyone. But what if she's not?

And why does she what to go to school with me? I mean I know we're friends and all, but still, why would that count? So that I can protect her from idiotic boys.

But is this really a good idea? Is this good news or Bad news? I'm not sure.

Let's just hope that nothing goes too wrong.

~2 weeks later~

I stood outside of Goode entrance. Moon Beam had rd me to wait there for her on the first day of school. I was but I knew the bell was about to go and she still wasn't here.

After another two minutes of waiting I started heading inside.
"Percy." Someone shouted from down the path. "Please wait. I have no clue where I'm going. I'm so sorry I'm late."
"It's ok Moon Beam. Do you have a timetable yet?"
"No."
"Let's go get one then."
"Let's go." I started walking but Arty just stared at me.
"What's wrong, Moon Beam?" She just continued to stare. She started rocking back and forth. I ran over to her. As she collapsed I caught her. "Moon Beam. Moon Beam, wake up. Moon Beam. Wake up. It's me Percy, wake up please."

I carried her carefully to the front office.
"Hi, um I'm here to ask if I can take my friend home. She's um, fallen ill."
"What's your name?"
"Percy Jackson."
"What's her name?"
"I'm sorry I can't tell you she has a fear of people being told her name."
"Can I not just call her mother."
"Her mother's dead."
"What about her dad?"
"He doesn't have a phone. The only per son in the family with a phone is her half brother. But he's away on a school trip."
"So you're telling me there's no way to contact her family?"
"Unless you can talk to the dead." The receptionist didn't find that amusing. "No there's not, can I please just take her home?"
"Fine whatever." I carried her back to my apartment and knocked on the door.

"Mom, it's me, Percy. Let me in." My mom opened the door immediately.
"Please tell me they didn't expel you."
"Whoa, you have so much faith in me."
"Well, in saving the world, yes I do. But not in not getting expelled."
"No I didn't get expelled."
"Who's that?"
"This is Moon Beam."
"Moon Beam?"
"Yeah, the one that can here two weeks ago."
"She was a twelve year old girl. Not an eighteen yea old."
"Oh, I didn't notice. Anyway, Moon Beam is a goddess. The goddess Artemis actually. A great friend of mine."
"Oh good Gods. I didn't offend her did I?"
"Nah, she only gets offended by males and other gods or goddesses. Unless you question her power."
"Good. Bring her in. What's wrong with her?"
"I don't know we were talking and about to go to get her timetable and stuff because they can't post it to her, and she just fell over. I only just managed to catch her so that she didn't hurt her head. I'm going to take her to my room."
"Percy are you sure."
"Mom, she'll be fine."
"Are you sure you will?"
"Yes." I walked her up to my room careful not to hit her head or her feet on any thing. When I got to my room I had successfully managed exactly that. But I had also managed to fall over. Luckily Arty had stayed on top of me. Which is good case then she didn't get hurt, but she did wake up. She stayed quiet though.
"Percy are you alright my mom said coming into the landing. Arty faked being knocked out still.
"Absolutely fine." I called out, getting back up and carrying Arty to my room.
I set her down on my bed and closed the door. We laughed quietly. I sat down next to her.
"Are you alright? What was that?"
"I'm okay, I guess."
"What just happened?"
"I have no clue."
"Are you sure you're alright?"
"No." She started crying so I hugged her. "I don't know wants happening Perce and I'm scared."
"Shh. It's going to be fine. I promise."
"I'm sorry, I'm making you skip school. Am I going to get you told off?"
"Yeah, but you're worth it." I said, stroking her hair.
"Yeah, don't say that ever again."
"But you are. I'd much prefer you to be happy and comforted then the school to be."
"I'm not sure the school would be happy and comforted if you're there." She replied.
"You know what I mean.
"Do I?"
"Yes."
"If you say so."