Deep talks and long walks... To the fridge

(( we never finished this so this is all u get: published by @dollanderr ))

MARVEL WORLD

Tony Stark was lying down on the couch in his living room with the other avengers cleaning the room around him. He had a wet cloth on his forehead which there to hopefully diminish the headache he had from his crazy party the night before. "This happens way too often," he groaned as he glanced as his fellow superhero friends.

"Tell me about it," Wanda said while rolling her eyes at she glanced at Tony. She moved her hands around which moved the various beer bottles and clothes around the room. "American parties are so weird," she muttered as the objects landed in the trashcan.

"Missed a spot," Tony said while pointing to a pile of beer cans in the corner of the room, causing Wanda to let out an irritated sigh.

"You know, you could clean up yourself, since this is your party," Wanda said. "Or, how about you cut the irresponsibility out completely and not have these parties at all," she said with a hint of irritation in her voice.

Tony raised his hands up in mock surrender, "In my defense, I was left unsupervised."

"That doesn't - give you an excuse - to make - us do - all of your - dirty work," Pietro said in short breaths before running past Tony which caused the wet cloth sitting on his head to fall off and land on the floor. "Rude," Tony called after Pietro before getting up to grab the cloth.

"You know, Tony they're right," Steve pointed out to Tony causing him to sigh and give Steve an annoyed glance.

"Sometimes you're an asshole, you know that Steve?" Tony said while groaning, Steve just rolled his eyes and put another beer can in the trash.

A deafening cry of anger suddenly came from downstairs soon to be followed by a loud "crap, run!"

Everyone turned to the source of the noise and saw Kylie and kaitlynn running up the stairs and behind the sofa that Tony was currently behind.

"I told you that pranking Bucky and Nat when they're training wouldn't be a good idea!" Hissed Kaitlynn, "chill out, they won't kill us" Kylie replied nonchalantly.

Footsteps came up the stairs and two angry faces covered in cream came into view. Everyone burst out laughing while the pair of angry assassins growled.

"Where are they?" Nat said with a straight face. Nobody spoke up until Raleigh walked in with a confused look plastered on her face.

"Anyone gunna tell me why Kylie and kaitlynn are behind the sofa and Bucky and Nat are covered in cream?"

That single question caused WW3 much to Steve's displeasure.

Bucky jumped over Tony and onto Kylie, Nat doing the same but landing on Kaitlynn. "Help someone please" kait yelled.

Raleigh looked over to Claire who'd appeared in the doorway with cold pizza that she'd found in the fridge.

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with these people," Claire said while jumping onto one of the couches in Tony's living room.

After wrestling Nat off her, Kaitlynn walked over to the two other girls as they watched Tony almost have a melt down, due to the fact all the yelling and screaming had made his hangover even worse.

All of a sudden Bruce came stumbling through the door "guys!- guys!" He panted, clearly out of breath "I've been thinking-" "now that dangerous" Tony said cutting him off.