This Dizzy Dreamer.

Finally, Sarah answered.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Watching Mike and Luna draw together." She said.

"Do you think you guys could come over? I was making lunch, and I thought you guys would appreciate a free meal." I said.

"That sounds good, what are you making?" I asked.

I looked to Marisa, who mouthed the word "Cheeseburgers."

"Cheeseburgers." I said.

"We'll be there in ten minutes." She said hanging up.

I laughed and put my phone down, "They'll be here in ten minutes." She said.

My dad laughed, "I see she still loves food." He said.

"True. She's also pregnant, which increases her appetite by a hundred." I said.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Madison said.

"Lunch is nearly done Madi." Marisa said.

"Aunt Risa, will you braid my hair after lunch?" Madi asked.

Marisa nodded, "If Elizabeth is asleep, I will." She said.

"So, do you work?" Dad asked.

I shook my head somberly, "No, I'm a stay at home mom with less hands than I need." I said.

He nodded, "I see." he said.

"I had a job, if you could call it that, awhile back, but I gave it up for Tony and the kids." I said smoothing Micah's hair down.

"What was your job?" He asked.

I hesitated, looking at Vic, who smiled softly and squeezed my arm in encouragement.

"I was an..adult film...actress." I said.

My dad's face fell, "Oh." He said.

"You know what they say about California, gold made of plastic." Vic muttered.

"Well, at least you're past all that now." Dad said.

I nodded, "I had my kids and my husband to think about. I'd already put my marriage in jeapordy enough, and I wasn't going to lose Tony." I said.

The doorbell rang.

"Wow, she's faster than I thought." I said, motioning for Dad to hide.

"Just a second!" I called.

I intentionally knocked over a glass of milk on the table, to stall going to the door.

Once Vic assured me that Dad was well hidden, I opened the door.

"Sorry, Madison spilled her milk, both the twins needed changing at the same time, and I was on the phone. Come in." I said.

"Food smells great." Mike said.

"Marisa actually cooked, I've been doing laundry." I said shutting the door.

"Before we go to the kitchen, mostly because Marisa's finishing the burgers, why don't we sit and chat? Luna, you can go play with Adam, he should be in the nursery playing with his toys." I said.

Luna jumped up, flinging her arms around my neck and hugged me, before running off down the hall.

"So, I have a surprise for you Sarah." I said smiling.

"What is it?" She asked excitedly.

"Well, I can't tell you, that will ruin the surprise." I said.