Chapter 1

Jake sat on his bed and listened to his music quietly. He stared blankly at the wall and sat in wonder.

"14 years.... 14 years I've been stuck in this hell of a prison. Out of the 14 I've gotten in trouble at least 300 times. About once a week, I haven't got in trouble this week." He thought to himself.

"2nd period lunch, now beginning." He barely heard the intercom over the noise of his headphones.

He put on his black sweatshirt over his gray t-shirt and walked into the lunch room quietly. A boy walked by that was coming out of the 1st period lunch and rammed his shoulder into Jake's.

"Time for this week's punishment." Jake thought to himself.

Jake turned around at the boy snickering and clenched his right hand into a fist. The boy was obviously older than Jake, and much bigger.

"What are you going to do boy?" He said.

Jake clenched his teeth together and took a step forward with his right foot and bringing his right hand to meet the boy's face. He stumbled for a moment and the boy began to throw a wild left hook. Jake ducked under it and matched his own left hook into the boys face, followed with a right uppercut into his chin.

The boy fell down and one of the security guards who watched over the door of the lunchroom came and started pulling Jake to the main counselor.

"Don't talk big if you can't back it up!" Jake yelled as he was being pulled away.

^~^

"Jake, why is it always you who gets into the worst kind of trouble." Liam said.

Liam was the head counselor and owner of the Orphanage in Seattle, Washington.

"Because I don't like being pushed around." Jake said calmly looking at the floor.

Liam sighed, "You broke that boy's nose with your final hit this time."

"Yeah, so?" Jake replied

"I'm sorry to say, but if you don't get adopted within the next week. Your getting kicked out. Not just because of this boy, but because your 14 year trial is up. And this is about the 300th offense of the laws." Liam said.

Jake looked at the ground and warm tears welled up in his eyes and he simply blinked them away.

"Now go to your room, and DON'T leave until morning, no get out." Liam said with a harsh tone.

Jake felt as if he wanted to hit something, but he restrained himself. He slowly got up and walked to the door and slammed it behind him. He walked down the hallway and up the corridor into his room, 227. He walked in and began packing up his stuff into a small bag. He grabbed his laptop and opened it up. His Aphmau YouTube tab was still open. He closed the laptop and put it into his bag. He grabbed his skateboard and put it into the sack as well.

He opened up the window and took a breath of the fresh air. He jumped out and walked on the gap just outside the window. He was on the second floor so the grass was a little farther away. He grabbed onto a ledge and slowly lowered his body down about 2 feet from the ground and dropped himself into the grass. He began walking towards the IHOP which was the closest place with free wifi.

He pulled out his wallet and looked inside, about $20, good enough for some food. He walked in and got put into a small booth. He pulled out his laptop and began googling different orphanages around Seattle. He was browsing through a page when he heard more people taking the booth in front of him. He didn't pay much attention until he heard one sentence.

"What are you getting this time Ross?" He heard a familiar voice say.

This is the first book I am writing on this account, so I thought I'd start with a fanfic to get my name out there, I'll be writing my own book once this one is completed.  I will be updating this by a couple chapters a week, maybe one every other day.  So stay tuned ^.^