Oh no

I was inside Ciel's mansion. He seemed annoyed with me, but never told me to leave. He just lead me around the manor with the same expression he always has.
  We walk to different rooms and places in the manor and even though he doesn't smile a lot. I know whenever he sees me walk in a room with him in it, his eyes brighten up a bit. Each room revealed and unlocked different parts of him that he usually shows and expresses.
The ballroom was my favorite. Similar to mine. It expressed sides of him I wish to see up close in person. Holding me close and tight.
Oh I wish he would tell me he loved me, other then my name leaving his lips in resentment.
He saw me gazing at the ballroom in awe and chuckled, holding a hand out.
"You wish to dance Trancy?~" he said with a wink.
My eyes light up and my cheeks were bright red. I nod slowly.
He lifted up my chin and gazed into my eyes, laughing at my reaction.
"Oh Trancy~" he says slowly,"If you wished to dance with me just ask," he says, dreamily. "Politely of course~"
My eyes lit up like stars. He traces his thumb on my bottom lip.
"Shall we?~" he asks.
I nod. I hold him by the hand, leading me to the center of the room and holds me by my waist tight.
His eyes locked into mine and never left them. We swayed and spun gracefully within each other. His lips curved to a smile as my cheeks burn.
It felt like eternity as we spun. He dipped me gently as I lifted one leg in the air slowly.
Our faces were close to each other.
My eyes widened as my cheeks were red as a cherry. He smirked and planted a kiss on my lips.
My heart dropped. He really loved me.
He really did.
He saw my reaction and lifted me back up. He chuckles and winks before he left the room. I could almost faint.
I ran after him. I followed fainted foot steps and laughter, leading to a room that I haven't been in yet. I opened it slowly finding him on the bed in a 'paint me like one of your french girls" pose, with a rose in his mouth.
My heart almost pounded out of my chest.
"C-Ciel.."
He winks and sits up, handing me the rose. "For mon amour~" he said, smoothly. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach at his words. Taking the rose, I sat next to him and smelled in gently.
I smiled and held it tight, looking down at my shoes. "Merci.." I whisper softly.
He chuckles. He takes my hand, caressing it. "Parlez vous français?~" he asks, smoothly.
  I smile. "Oui, un peu."
He laughs at this, twirling strands of my hair. "The language of love is as intriguing as your eyes~"
I laugh and hug him tight. We cuddle tightly on the bed until when we hear laughter from next door.
"You hear that?" I asked.
We heard laughter and a bed creaking rapidly then silence, then odd groaning sounds. His eyes widen and looks at me then the wall. He gets up to check and I follow.
We quietly walk to the source, cracking the door slowly and find something surprising. Our butlers not stabbing each other, but Sebastian laughing with Claude. He guess he had finished jumping on the bed when suddenly Claude fell flat on his back, yawning.
"That was tiring, Sebastian."
"Aw come on, Claude," he whined.
He shook his head. "Come on~" he said, inching closer to him. Claude turned his head the other way. Sebastian smirked at this and slithered a hand up his shirt and leaned his lips close to his. Shades of red formed across Claude's face. Sebastian lifted up his shirt, exposing his tight, muscled abs. He smirks.
"Not bad Claude~"
   Before Claude could say anything, Sebastian silences him with a deep kiss. Soft moans were carried on as Sebastian walked his fingers up his shirt and softly skin tracing marks on his chest and stomach, making him chuckle slightly in the kiss.
I pull ciel back from the door as we cover our mouths.
"Oh my god..." I whispered in shock.
"That can't be our butlers." he said looking at me.
We hear silence and foot steps coming towards the door. I grab ciel and carry him in my arms back to his room, shutting the door in time before someone saw.
Sebastian opened the door and looked left then right, narrowing his eyes slightly. We hear a fainted voice. Claude's voice.
"Come back to bed, please..." Sebastian shuts the door.
"Fine." He says finally.
I set Ciel down and we almost die on the bed. "Did we just witness?....." I say softly.
"Mhmm," he says covering his mouth, trying not to laugh.
The door opened wide and our hearts dropped. It was Sebastian.
"I knew it."
We laugh at him and mock him.
"Oh Sebastian~"
"Claude oh my~"
His anime veins show as he tapped his foot angrily. Then Claude walks in. The best timing.
He had a kimono on, half open and only had boxers on that read 'Uke'
He rubbed his eyes. "Sebastian...You coming back to bed? I wanna finish where we left off at when you-" Sebastian covered his mouth.
"H-heheh.." Laughing nervously, "Be there in a sec, go wait for me in the room." He whispers in his ear.

The end. You're welcome fangirls.

*        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *         
Should I continue this series?
Leave a comment down below and let me know
You're welcome, lovelies~🍓🍰🍥 ^-^