Butlers in action

I thought he despised me. Hated me. Wanted me to die painfully, but here we are jumping on his bed like children. Every time I come over he looks at me with his cold, crimson eyes, but those eyes hide feelings behind it all. Feelings of lust and love, the flushed kind.
I grew tired from jumping so much and collapsed on the bed. Sebastian stopped and jumped downed and sat next to me.
"That was tiring, Sebastian."
"Aw come on, Claude," he whined.
I shook my head. "Come on~" he said, inching closer to me. I turned my head the other way. Sebastian smirked at this and slithered a hand up my shirt and leaned his lips close to mine. Shades of red formed across my face, and I didn't like it. Sebastian lifted up my shirt, exposing my stomach. He eyed my tightly rounded abs. He smirks.
"Not bad Claude~"
   Before I could inquire on anything really. Sebastian silences me with his lips, locked tight against mine. Soft moans were carried on as Sebastian walked his fingers up my shirt and softly skin tracing marks on my chest and stomach, causing me to smile and twitch at his touch.
We heard something outside the door. I shuttered and Sebastian went to go check. Nothing.
"That's odd," he whispers under his breath.
"Come back to bed, please..." I beg to him.
He was silent. I sigh. What would get his attention? I got it. I found a kimono young highness used to wear and short boxers that fit me nicely. Sebastian finally shuts the door. "Finne." He says finally. He notices what I'm wearing.  He looks down at my briefs.
"I know what would make them better" He begins to sew in the words "Uke."
I blush at this and he chuckles. He finished shortly and handed them to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and look deeply into his eyes.
"Someone's dressed for the occasion~"
Before we could continue our session we heard loud laughter from next door. Sebastian pulled away and looked at me.
"I swear if it's our young masters" I sigh.
"It probably is." He groans and gets up, running with his demon speed to Ciel's room.
    He found Ciel and Alois laughing, knowing what was so funny to them.
"I knew it" They started laughing harder and started imitating how we sounded next door. He grew mad and steam was coming out my ears. The worst timing of all. I came in to check on him with the kimono and boxers he customized for me.
"Aren't you gonna finish off when we-"
He shut my mouth and asked me to wait in the bedroom.
     He looked pale, wanting to die really.