./-Chapter 1;;-

Warning//Sexual Content
SO BE CONCERNED!
^^(I am No Phun Intended trash)

A breeze brushes over my shoulders, sending a chill down my spine. Maybe I should have stayed inside my house.

It's worth it though, the pain the cold offers is better than putting that knife to my wrist, though watching the blood swirl down the sink drain is nice too.

"TYLER JOSEPH!" I hear from inside.

I scramble back into my room through the window, the heat washing over me, seeping all the way to my bones.

I tumble to the floor, brushing myself off and jumping onto my bed like i had been laying there the whole time.

The heat from my blanket tickles my insides, giving me a small feeling of happiness.

But that happiness quickly ends as my father barges through my door.

"Have you practiced your basketball today?"

I nod quickly.

"Yes sir."

"Good boy." and he leaves the room with that, slamming the door.

Not exactly what I was expecting.

I thought he would beat me to a pulp, like usual.

I thought he would leave bruises and scars on my back and face. Push me to the ground or knock me out with a punch. Take a knife and press it against my lips to leave bloody, stinging, cuts. Or even worse, just flat out kill me. It wouldn't surprise me if he did.

The memories from when I was younger come flooding back, and I shudder, trying to shake away the thought.

Let's just say that upsetting my dad wasn't a persons best choice.

My phone beeps, breaking me out of my thought.

I unlock my phone, opening up KIK

SpookyDaddy: Hey there qt ;)

TylerJoseph: Um, sorry.. Do I know you?

SpookyDaddy: No but ur gonna ;)

TylerJoseph: Pardon?

SpookyDaddy: Come on😏 I know you want this.

TylerJoseph: I know I want a Bible. Could you please leave?

SpookyDaddy: Oh so ur christian?😏 I'll have to remember that when i'm banging u hard into the bed and ur cursing all over the place. I'll have to punish u...

TylerJoseph: ...

SpookyDaddy: u know u want me baby boy

I couldn't help but blush at the nickname, though it felt wrong.

TylerJoseph: I'll admit I blushed. But I still want you to leave

SpookyDaddy: i'm not going anywhere. If u want me to leave so bad why don't u just leave?

I pause for a second. He's right. How come i haven't just left the conversation?