Prologue:Alone

My little feet crawl down the gravel path, wearing the same sandals the guards gave me. My hands ache from holding that giant pot of water and carrying it from the blue lake to the house back and forth again. It's been the 4th time I've carried this from here to the house. I hear the guard yelling to the other slaves. They yell thing like

"GET MOVING YA DIRT BAG" and " HURRY UP, BECAUSE IF MASTERS NOT HAPPY I'M NOT EATHER"and after yelling, he cracks his whip.

I'm the youngest one here and im only 6 years old. I came here about a year ago when I was in the forest with my father and we where ambush. Next thing I know I'm here, but I never forgave him. Even though I'm only 6 I know a lot more than most 20 year old , I am very intelligent for my age, and I mean both in fighting and school knowledge.

I finally get to the house still holding the water in the basin. I know it's dark outside so I have to go back to sleep or before the guards catch me, and they're I will see Grandma. She's not my real grandma, but she's been the closest one I've ever had so that's what I call her. She's also been helping me secretly trained at night time, so in case the Grim comes I can fight them off, probably more than the guards or when I'm ready, get out of here.

When I get to the slave house, I look around for grandma, but she's not in my room, or her room or the main room. I hear commotion outside so I grab grandmas seacret twin katanas that she showed me and go look for her.when i get outside I see Grandma lying on the floor,bleeding, and dead.

I stare at her lifeless body for a minute, as the wind rapidly picked up. Trying to grasp what happened, I feel tears roll down my cheeks and every bit of happiness that I've ever had inside of me is gone.

I feel,

empty.

So I ran. I ran as fast as I could as far as I could. I could hear the guards yelling at me, but I didn't care. All I know is I felt more tears rolling down my face, and the wind getting faster. I was getting tired there wasn't much else to do.

In the distance I hear a train. Trying to predict which way it's coming, I listen and run with it, getting ready to jump on it. I keep running until I feel like my legs are going to collaps,but the train comes by slowly but steadily and I'm not keeping up. I see a handlebar so I jump, grasping on with my tiny little overworked hands. I lift myself onto the train and lay there, crying.

Just as I was about to black out I heard three different voices say,

"Dude, you ok?" "Of corse not! She just passed out, you idiot!" "It's ok, we will take care of you. Wellcome to our humble abode."

With that you fell unconscious with one less family member, but three new friends.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Authors note: WHOOOO, FIRST FANFIC IN THE HOUSE. YUSSSSS.

Any way if you want this continued let me know and if not I will probly do it anyway, so ya.

LIVE LONG, LIVE FANFIC

PEACE!