Chapter 26

HEY!!!!! Got a new chapter! It's supper packed. Tell me what you think. Depending on how many votes Imma get writing. My school sucks -.- 3 exams in 1 day and 2 quizzes the next. I hate 11th grade, but hey at least I get to write today. :)

Hope you like it, cause I'm hungry now o.O Lol Tell me what you think. Oh and please check out my new story "Let's Play a Game."

Enjoy :)

Chapter 25 Dreams

Katherine

Running way? Leaving?

That doesn't even being to describe what I'm feeling right now. I guess I've always wanted to run away since I found that horrid secret.

I'm not telling the secret now, but to this day I'm still mad and confused. I love my parents, I do, but that secret was something that caused my breaking point.

Looking at Jonathan while he's driving to who-knows-where, I can't help thank God for having J in my life.

A smile tugs at my lips and Jonathan looks at me. He takes the hand that's on my thigh and squeezes it.

"I love you Kit-Kat" he says and I feel myself falling in love wih him all over again. I smile and say "I love you too."

We put on the radio and Joe Jonas song Just in Love plays through the speakers. And I can't help but sing them out loud.

I Love a girl in a whole nother language  

People look at us strange  

Don't understand us.  

They try to change it  

I try to tell her don't change  

We talk loud and they say it sounds crazy.  

Love's even more wild when you're angry

I couldn't help but listen to Jonathan hum the melody and hold my hand tighter. I smiled and continued to sing along, until Jonathan started to sing and I shut up.

You're just running from the truth  

And I'm scared of losing you.  

You are worth to much to lose  

Oh baby! If you're still confused

Girl I'm just in love with you  

(Do you hear what I say?)  

That I'm just in love with you  

(Can nobody change it?)  

No other words to use  

(I love you baby!)

I'm just in love with you  

He stoppes singing, turns the volume down and stops at a red light. He turns around to face me, cups my face in his hands and looks deeply in my eyes. " I'm just in love with you." he sings to me and I break into a smile and hug him until the cars get annoyed and start honking. I roll my eyes and I watch him take off again.

I doze of and get comfortable in the car seat with his hand securely intertwined with mine. He kisses the back of my hand and I smile while drifting off.

* * * * *

"Kat, wake up my kitty-kat." somebody says and I groggily open my eyes. I slowly see Jonathan with a smile on his face. He gently picks me up and puts me down on the ground, grabs our bags and my hand and we head to the hotel in front of us.

We head into front desk and he checks us in. The lady behind the counter looked at us and smiled. While writing some things, she says "You two make an adorable couple." I blush and Jonathan has a proud look on his face.

I roll my eyes and the lady smiles. "Thank you." Jonathan said and she started to hand him things.

"You know, you guys remind me a lot of my high school boyfriend. We were best friends and I never knew he liked me until he kissed me. I was in a very bad relationship, and he saved me from it. He took me to this exact hotel and proposed to me. I was hesitant at first, but then I let myself go. I won a talent contest and was a professional dancer, dancing for million of stars, at least 35 years. I retired now, but with him by my side it was incredible. We've been together 40 years, counting the year we were best friends." she says and I smile. Jonathan holds me close and smiles at her too.

"You have a talent, I just know it. Tell me." she says and I blush. "Oh, she has a beautiful voice." Jonathan says for me. She smiles and motions me over. I go to her and she leans in. "There is a competition tomorrow for some record deal. Go, I know you will win it, I'm never wrong." she says and I tear up. I nod and pull her into a hug.

"I'm Katherine by the way, and he is my boyfriend Jonathan." I say introducing us. She nods and says "I'm Devonne." she says and realization hits me harder than a ton of bricks.

"You're the Devonne Turner? The one that danced for Maddonna and so many more. I was so inspired by you. I would see every video that you were in, just to see you dance. I would always drag Jonathan to dance with me." I say and wink at her, she laughed.

"It's true." he mumbles. That made her laugh harder. I laughed too. "Go" she says and I nod. We get our bangs and I tripped on my bag, sending me into someone's back.

I mumbled a sorry and left right after. The 'it's okay' that the person said sound very familiar.

I guess I'm just imagining things.

Unknown POV

There she goes, as beautiful as I could've created her. She looks so much happier than when I saw her with that Devon guy. Jonathan has always been there for her. I would trust him with her.

I guess spying on her for 16 years isn't good for my mental health, but that day was torturous for me. I couldn't bare to see her go. I stayed in my room that day, crying my eyes out and even today, it still causes tears to leak down my cheeks.

I don't know if they have told her, but I wish they hadn't, cause if not she would hate me. Not know that they forced me. I would never do what I did to her. Our circumstancesforced me; leaving her was the best thing to do. We were about to run with her but we were being attacked. I couldn't, but I couldn't know her personally either, so looking from afar is a way to know her, to see her grow into a beautiful young woman. She looks likes me with a little bit of her.... Wait, what is that? I should go.

I just wish she wouldn't  hate me for what his about to do...

------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DID YOU THINK?!?!?!?!? Who's the person that Kat knocked into, who's the unknown o.O TELL ME!!! Oh and comment :)

LOve you alll :)