EXO-K FACTS PART 3

PART 3

71. D.O said that when the members are tired, they'd leave their clothes everywhere. 

72. When Baekhyun first entered SM Entertainment, Suho bought him bubble tea. 

73. Whenever Sehun has free time, he would play games with the hyungs. (A/N: Games such as Chess, Yut Nori, and those that require thinking.) 

74. Kai and Suho were trainees together for 5 years. Suho bought a lot of good food for Kai which is why Kai calls him, rich. 

75. When Chanyeol hits a person he uses a lot of strength, D.O even cried once when he got smacked. 

76. Sehun loves collecting baseball caps. 

77. In private, Kai is not a person who becomes shy easily. 

78. Chanyeol's hair is very messy before it gets managed and styled. 

79. The three chinese words that Baekhyun can say clearly are "beef ", "Baekhyun" and "handsome" 

80. Kai wakes up very early and can't fall asleep easily 

81. Chanyeol is s genius in games. 

82. Before the filming of a show starts, Suho will have a serious talk with the members. 

83. Kai doesn't like to walk together with Chanyeol because when Chanyeol walks, he would bump into the person beside him. 

84. Baekhyun likes to wear D.O's shoes in private 

85. D.O is the only person who is willing to go shopping with Chanyeol without any terms and conditions. 

86. Sehun is not in favor with calling D.O a hyung. 

87. One time, in a clothing shop, Sehun suddenly pointed to D.O's legs and then pointed to his own legs. 

89. Baekhyun would always make these weird noises while sleeping, and whenever Chanyeol can't wake him up by nudging, he would push him off the bed in one kick. 

90. Sehun is slightly allergic to perfume. 

91. When it comes to eating, Chanyeol is the most serious. 

92. EXO-K's mental age ranking: 1. D.O 2. Kai 3. Suho 4. Baekhyun 5. Sehun 6. Chanyeol. 

93. Baekhyun would transfer to another member's bed when he feels cold. 

94. D.O is gullible and would fall for the same trick over and over again. 

95. According to Chanyeol, his weight should have been around 96 kg like the other boys with the same shoe size (46) and height (185cm). 

96. Sehun loves to par his bubble tea with fries. 

97. Baekhyun is a genius at card games. 

98. According to the members, Chanyeol is like a magnet, so anyone who is near him would get stuck to him. 

99. Kai gets shy more easily than Sehun. 

100. D.O is the dorm's ahjumma. 

101. Baekhyun has a weird habit of wearing socks to bed so that he can sleep soundly. 

102. Chanyeol and Sehun produce the most rubbish in EXO-K. 

103. D.O has a weird sense of humor. 

104. D.O is still growing one milimeter at a time, he might overtake Baekhyun's height at a given time. 

105. On stage, Sehun seems nervous, he doesn't talk as much as he does offstage. He is the youngest and still inexperienced so he can only watch the older members talk on the sideline. But at the same time he is listening and thinking on what to say during his turn.